Author Topic: Agent RP  (Read 5746 times)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: Agent RP
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 06:34:28 pm »
In the future, please describe it as such. "Large" implies something like a five-star hotel lobby. "Huge" "Massive" "Cavernous" "Enormous" all sound about right.

Glitch, if you please, to settle further dispute, how big of a blast radius are we talking about? Enough to clear an elevator car? An average bus? Destroy said bus? Clear out an entire floor of a building? Destroy said floor? Destroy said building? (That last one is rather large. Planted explosives are what you want to do that kind of damage.)

Further, is it only superheated plasma that the grenade produces, or is there an explosive, physical force too?

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 06:39:05 pm »
The grenade itself has an explosion the size of a person's head. The plasma shoots out upon detonation and could,as you put it, "Destroy said bus" by melting it. All Photos military clothing (jumpsuits,armor,power armor) all absorb plasma safely, designed to avoid friendly fire.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 06:42:26 pm »
Does Photo Clothing cover their whole body?  Because releasing something that could melt a bus in this area would coat you with plasma.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 06:45:56 pm »
er....yes and no. They always wear a helmet in unfriendly space or most of the time on a space ship. But the actual jumpsuit, no.The helmet obsorbs plasma too, it's classified as armor.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 06:49:15 pm »
Allright, now combine this mid-sized plasma cloud with garagan's "Cavernous" room, and one can see how there would be less casualties than expected. Not as few as three, (I was thinking at least twenty) but it's still insignificant in a swarm.

My suggestion; try to be as specific as possible from now on, and have Xoa excape now that he realizes his grenades can't do enough damage to the swarm of scavengers.

Does Photo Clothing cover their whole body?  Because releasing something that could melt a bus in this area would coat you with plasma.

He described it as:

Attire:A stealth-black jumpsuit with helmet

So I would assume so. He also dropped the grenade, not held onto it, so the small explosive force either hit his foot or missed completely depending how far he was off the ground.

EDIT: Beat to it.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 06:51:49 pm »
Kay then.  A rewrite of the controversial post:

The grenade went off, killing a good number of the things, but still not enough.  More still poured in from the seemingly tiny holes in the corners and edges of the rooms...  Fortunately, the dead alligator thing's mouth sprung open, and a clear path led to the opening...
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:19 pm »
Xoa was hoping that the flash from the grenade momentarily blinded the creatures, as the sewer would be dark most of the time. He climbed up the ladder leading to the hatch he came in through and cut it open with his plasma blades. He climbed out, savoring the fresh air on the surface,compared to the musty sewer air.

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 04:14:01 pm »
Vigtiz, armed with his MK 1 ion rifle, broke through the roof. Unfortunately, he fell in the sewer.
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.