Author Topic: CYO Adventure Game  (Read 3427 times)

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
CYO Adventure Game
« on: April 14, 2009, 07:48:55 am »
This is (hopefully) going to be a lot simpler and more free-form than the Hero's Guild game. No poll for one.

You wake up. You are in a prison cell.

Why?

Your responce will help me decide the setting.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 10:44:20 am by Haseri »

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: CYOA Adventure Game
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 07:56:14 am »
Shagging the emperor's wife and daughter at the same time while playing a rock guitar solo on the desecrated corpse of God.

Offline Digital Hellhound

• Rigel Rescuer
  • I refuse to be considered a mere nuisance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:03:38 am »
Performing a forbidden ritual to unleash a horde of demons upon a bakery.
I am the very model of a scientist salarian...

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 08:04:30 am »
It was a case of mistaken identity, or, we were framed.
Virus Buster.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 10:56:43 am »
Shagging the emperor's wife and daughter at the same time while playing a rock guitar solo on the desecrated corpse of God.

These are easily combined.  The first one was the ritual for unleashing a horde of demons, but we were not the ones who did it.
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 01:21:58 pm »

Yes.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Digital Hellhound

• Rigel Rescuer
  • I refuse to be considered a mere nuisance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 10:14:13 pm »

These are easily combined.  The first one was the ritual for unleashing a horde of demons, but we were not the ones who did it.

[agreement.]
I am the very model of a scientist salarian...

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 03:57:28 am »
Shagging the emperor's wife, consorts, twelve daughters (who's ages range from four to nine), younger sisters and well-endowed high priestesses at the same time while playing a rock guitar solo on the desecrated corpse of God.

Fixed.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 07:23:12 am »
Shagging the emperor's wife, consorts, twelve daughters (who's ages range from four to nine), younger sisters and well-endowed high priestesses at the same time while playing a rock guitar solo on the desecrated corpse of God.

Fixed.

I am Badger Man 22 and I APPROVE this message
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 09:21:36 am »
Thanks guys, you've already managed to make it disturbing.

The currant emperor of the Empire of the Chaotic Sweet Otter's Gallows was a man called Axt Domec XVIII. He was strong, good looking, despite being well into his 50s, and stupid. He was a blessing to the myriad advisers, councillors and governors who actually knew what to do.

His wife, Genis, was married to him at an early age. By lucky mischance, both were extremely fertile, and within 10 years, had twelve children aged 4 to 9, most of them born in batches. After the last birth, Axt lost all interest in his wife, preferring to hunt and consort with jail bait boys and girls. On a good day at the same time.

While Axt did this, Genis amused herself also. She made regular visits to Elecca, the high priestess of Brimus, the goddess of lust. She got acquainted with Axt's many younger sisters. In general, she kept herself hidden, just as those behind the scenes preferred.

So where do you fit in the grand scheme of things? You are part of Genis' personal guard. You follow her all day, most of the days of the week. Luckily, those are the days she visits Elecca and Axt's sisters. If you're lucky, you join in. What the Emperor doesn't know can't hurt him right?

Our story begins early in the day, on the way from your apartment to the Imperial Palace, a short walk down the Emperor's Stride. By some degree of luck, it was the Harvest Festival, and so Emperor's Stride was shut off to prepare for the parade later that day. Luckily, there was an alternative route, albeit a bit longer.

You realised you were lost when buildings got suspiciously closer together, and the smell became overwhelmingly worse. This was a far cry from the pristine Emperor's Stride. The canals much of the western side of the city were built on a lot more obvious here. Yep, you were lost.

It was that weird time just before sun rise when those who did their business by night were getting ready for bed and those who worked by day had not yet risen. Only one soul was on the street, sitting on the edge of the canal bank, staring into the river. You approached him.

"Excuse me," you said, "how far away am I from the Imperial Palace. You see I'm very la..." You stopped the minute he turned round. To say he looked ugly would be disrespecting perfectly normal ugly people. The fact one eye was bigger than the other, and the bigger eye had the milky colour of blind eye was probably the most positive thing you could say about his face. His smile only made things worse.

You tried to move back, but he only followed you. He stood up and had you against the wall. He pulled something out of his trousers, a tube of clear liquid, uncorked it and threw it over your face. He then turned promptly and ran away.

The next thing you remember after that was waking up in the street. You still had everything, and there was nothing seriously injured. Looking at your watch, you realise you are late. Well, you won't be as ready as others when the Wife needs guarding, so not that late. It's a national holiday, so the Wife usually has a little me time before properly getting up.

Rushing back the way you came, you go the right way this time. You slip in through the guards entrance, to the barracks and meet up with the rest of Wife's personal guard. In the old days, they would wear bright colours with long swords. These days, a smart suit with the coat of arms and a silenced pistol did just as well.

As with all national holidays, those who resided and worked in the palace assembled in the Throne Room. This included the Wife, all the consorts, bar one, the Emperor's children, his sisters and brother and the priestess Elecca, who was staying with the Wife while her Temple was being renovated. The Emperor, his chief wizard and his favourite consort were out hunting stray cats out on the Docklands.

It was all going normally, the assembled were awaiting the TV crews so the Harvest Mass could be televised. You noticed an out of place electric guitar in the corner. Intrigued, you made your way over. As you touched it, a strange feeling coursed through your body.

Next in the sequence of events was opening your eyes to a horrifying sight. The females in the court were naked from the waist down, with the emperor's brother, God, at your feet, bleeding heavily from a head wound. Terrified TV crews surrounded the door.

You were then thrown into jail so hard in literally hurt.

A guard comes to your cell door.

What do you do now? And what is your name?

Mind control is much the same as framing, but harder to prove.

And what of the bakery? Maybe you'll find out.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:36:08 am by Haseri »

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 10:05:42 am »
Your name is Sir Mr. Dr. Professor Bibly Boxtobbly Thelonius Nathaniel Bartholomew Brixtip III the fifth. (Junior)

(Senior)

The Fourth.

VII.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 10:09:08 am »
Choose-Your-Own-Adventure-Adventure-Game?

The hell is an adventure adventure? Like, a double adventure? Adventure squared? An adventure away from a life of epic adventuring to something more relaxed? A ridiculous tautology that you should rightfully be ashamed of?
Not a winner anymore.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 10:21:48 am »
The CYOA stands for Choose Your Ostrich's Ass.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
Re: CYO Adventure Game
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 10:45:23 am »
Is that better Mr evil /lurk.

:-\
 :-[
 :(
 :'(

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
Re: CYO Adventure Game
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 03:19:35 pm »
The ugly man was throwing some sort of liquiefied knockout drug on your face. Then he was about to shag your face, since you looked so pretty in his eyes, but he was vaporized by a Death Ray Zorcher before he had the chance. The vaporizer in person was a Maggon from Zorkia 5, and he placed a mind control chip in your brain, then threw you out in the streets. Why? Do the Maggons want to take over the world?
Nah, they just like to screw with people. They find it funny.