Author Topic: Back from the 2nd page of fourm games: That's Boring This is better  (Read 11652 times)

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
Re: One other game I'm sure you'll all enjoy: "That's Boring This is better"
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 11:56:17 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 01:35:16 pm »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!

Let's boldify our contributions from now on.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 02:04:05 pm »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!

Let's boldify our contributions from now on.

I'll add that to the rules. Wow, we've gone pretty far without a stop, well far be it from me to hinder the progress!

Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th , the Well paid vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 02:08:02 pm »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of walt disney)...bleh!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 04:38:38 pm »
Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of walt disney)...bleh!

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2005, 05:07:02 pm »
Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his annoying sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of walt disney)...bleh!

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 06:35:38 pm »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his annoying sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped compact-car parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, which somehow ended up in northern Alaska)...bleh!

I also ran spell check and fixed some spelling errors.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2005, 12:27:58 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped compact-car parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children, which somehow ended up in northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2005, 08:07:43 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physically handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of Tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2005, 08:24:52 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physicallyand mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of Tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2005, 08:30:10 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of Tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2005, 08:47:09 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of vaginal tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2005, 08:52:04 am »
Vaginal tooth decay?! I don't want to know.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2005, 10:24:17 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on the finest Puerto Rican lysergic acid diethylamide, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey, the very same hot pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of vaginal tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a Cardboard coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2005, 11:46:29 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo, oft pursued by Jones the groundkeeper) who slumbered on an iron cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on the finest Puerto Rican lysergic acid diethylamide, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges 'Mamboman' Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey shaped sculpture, the very same hot pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work even after you blow into the cartridge!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of feminine tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a Cardboard coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of  Nazi collaborator Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!