Author Topic: Back from the 2nd page of fourm games: That's Boring This is better  (Read 11661 times)

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
Re: One other game I'm sure you'll all enjoy: "That's Boring This is better"
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 07:42:00 pm »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.

More after the break on FOX NEWS Fair and Balanced. Yes Humans. This is in fact FOX channel, not FOX mothership.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 12:25:09 am »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos...on ACID! but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.

More after the break on FOX NEWS Fair and Balanced. Yes Humans. This is in fact FOX channel, not FOX mothership.
"say Gillian, have you ever slept in a parking lot?"
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 05:02:03 am »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that used ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos...on ACID! but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.

"say Shepard Smith, have you ever slept in a parking lot?" Now Back to our coverage with Geraldo...

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 05:19:37 am »
That's boring, this is better!
(people seem to be forgeting to say it. if you really don't want to you don't have to, it just connects everything...)

Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a Dog with speech Capabilities!

(we sort of go over one sentence thing with the fox news thing, though you can merge it...Let's hear it for the Comma!)
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 05:41:34 am »
why does it have to be one sentence? can't we make a whole novel?
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 05:43:32 am »
Well, that's the whole point of the game, we're trying to build up to one giant elaborate sentence.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 05:46:40 am »
shouldn't the point be that we're boxing around the idea like hollywood directors until it's completely unrecognizeable from the original?
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 07:42:32 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with speech Capabilities!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 08:12:35 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with speech Capabilities, the very same chihuaha that you will speak with on the phone when you try to call tech support for anything!

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 08:36:22 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with speech Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2005, 08:52:14 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 08:54:02 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said the anchor, who had too much coffee.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 09:00:22 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew, the anchor who had too much coffee just minutes earlier!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 09:01:59 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold...bleh!

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2005, 09:11:54 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin)...bleh!