Author Topic: Back from the 2nd page of fourm games: That's Boring This is better  (Read 11663 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Here's how it works. I will give you sentence then you will write, That's boring this is better and give a more indepth detailed: version of the sentence.

We keep doing this till it's gone as far as you think it can go. (like if its so huge it needs a period somewhere inside or it'll explode) 

then If you really feel its gone as far as it can, You say stop and give a new sentence. (as small as you can make it of course. Two or three words...)

example:

Poster 1: Lilly Ate

Poster 2: That's boring, this is better

Lillian Ate Chips

Poster 3: That's boring, this is better

Lillian Smith Snacked on Lays.

It's a simple enough game, but it can be very difficult (and fun) as it gets bigger.

Though remember, You can't just go straght from "Lilly ate" To

"Lillian Joan Smith, While cliff diving from the mountains of Peru, speedly devoured her delectable lays sour cream and onion potato chips, which she had purchased just moments earler from a Wal Mart nearby."

You need to build up to something that elaborate.

Please put in bold any changes you make in the sentence.
also don't forget to say "That's boring this is better" I wouldn't be horrible if you forgot, but it makes it a little more fun to read the whole thread.

ok let's start!

Velma Slept
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:50:44 pm by sgore »

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
Re: One other game I'm sure you'll all enjoy: "That's Boring This is better"
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 05:11:30 pm »
Velma slept outside.

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 05:12:31 pm »
velma slept outside in space
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 05:13:39 pm »
Velma, off Scooby Doo, slept outside in space

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 05:15:06 pm »
Velma, off Scooby Doo, slept outside in space reserved for the handicapped.

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 05:17:16 pm »

Velma, off Scooby Doo, slept outside in space reserved for the handicapped punching a hobo

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 05:19:14 pm »
Velma, off Scooby Doo, slept outside in space reserved for the handicapped using ancient martial arts moves against a helpless hobo.
I have been told

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 05:20:24 pm »
Velma, off Scooby Doo, slept outside in space reserved for the handicapped using ancient martial arts moves against a helpless drunk hobo.

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 05:27:49 pm »
all hobos are drunk, you'll have to do better than that compadre
I have been told

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 05:32:57 pm »
Velma, off Scooby Doo, slept outside in space reserved for the handicapped using ancient martial arts moves against a helpless drunk hobo who was wearing a red shirt.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 05:34:12 pm »
Velma, (off Scooby Doo), slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped using ancient martial arts moves against a helpless drunk hobo who was wearing a red polka dot shirt.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 06:43:47 pm »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos, but the police are looking for more evidence.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 07:11:15 pm »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 07:15:04 pm »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 07:39:55 pm »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.

More after the break on FOX NEWS Fair and Balanced.
I have been told

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 07:42:00 pm »

More after the break on FOX NEWS Fair and Balanced. Yes Humans. This is in fact FOX channel, not FOX mothership.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 12:25:09 am »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that use ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos...on ACID! but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.

More after the break on FOX NEWS Fair and Balanced. Yes Humans. This is in fact FOX channel, not FOX mothership.
"say Gillian, have you ever slept in a parking lot?"
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 05:02:03 am »
Velma (off Scooby Doo) slept outside in a parking space reserved for the handicapped that used ancient martial arts moves against helpless, drunk, red-polka-dot shirt wearing hobos...on ACID! but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a talking dog.

"say Shepard Smith, have you ever slept in a parking lot?" Now Back to our coverage with Geraldo...

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 05:19:37 am »
That's boring, this is better!
(people seem to be forgeting to say it. if you really don't want to you don't have to, it just connects everything...)

Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a Dog with speech Capabilities!

(we sort of go over one sentence thing with the fox news thing, though you can merge it...Let's hear it for the Comma!)
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 05:41:34 am »
why does it have to be one sentence? can't we make a whole novel?
I have been told

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 05:43:32 am »
Well, that's the whole point of the game, we're trying to build up to one giant elaborate sentence.

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 05:46:40 am »
shouldn't the point be that we're boxing around the idea like hollywood directors until it's completely unrecognizeable from the original?
I have been told

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 07:42:32 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with speech Capabilities!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 08:12:35 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with speech Capabilities, the very same chihuaha that you will speak with on the phone when you try to call tech support for anything!

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 08:36:22 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, drunk, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing homeless citizens...on ACID, but the Cuban secret police are looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with speech Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2005, 08:52:14 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 08:54:02 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said the anchor, who had too much coffee.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 09:00:22 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew, the anchor who had too much coffee just minutes earlier!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 09:01:59 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold...bleh!

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2005, 09:11:54 am »
"Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin)...bleh!

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 11:56:17 am »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 01:35:16 pm »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!

Let's boldify our contributions from now on.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 02:04:05 pm »
Tonight on FOX NEWS, Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with phsychic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk, the vampire anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!

Let's boldify our contributions from now on.

I'll add that to the rules. Wow, we've gone pretty far without a stop, well far be it from me to hinder the progress!

Tonight on FOX NEWS,  Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th , the Well paid vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a used coffin)...bleh!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 02:08:02 pm »
Tonight on FOX NEWS,  Velma (off Scooby Doo) slumbered outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of walt disney)...bleh!

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 04:38:38 pm »
Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of walt disney)...bleh!

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2005, 05:07:02 pm »
Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his annoying sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuaha with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuaha that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesnt work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his transilvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of walt disney)...bleh!

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 06:35:38 pm »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his annoying sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped compact-car parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the cell-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, which somehow ended up in northern Alaska)...bleh!

I also ran spell check and fixed some spelling errors.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2005, 12:27:58 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped compact-car parking space reserved for the handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more evidence to whoever was high enough to invent a pink chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children, which somehow ended up in northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2005, 08:07:43 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physically handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of Tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2005, 08:24:52 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (off Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physicallyand mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of Tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2005, 08:30:10 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of Tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline HolsteinCow

• Vanguard Venturer
  • NOT A TROLL
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2005, 08:47:09 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot outdoors in a cramped foreign compact-car parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on finest Puerto Rican ACID, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey, the very same pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of vaginal tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2005, 08:52:04 am »
Vaginal tooth decay?! I don't want to know.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2005, 10:24:17 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo) who slumbered on a cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on the finest Puerto Rican lysergic acid diethylamide, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey, the very same hot pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of vaginal tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a Cardboard coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2005, 11:46:29 am »
"A Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo, oft pursued by Jones the groundkeeper) who slumbered on an iron cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on the finest Puerto Rican lysergic acid diethylamide, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges 'Mamboman' Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent a pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey shaped sculpture, the very same hot pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work even after you blow into the cartridge!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of feminine tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a Cardboard coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of  Nazi collaborator Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2005, 06:45:20 am »
"Another Stupid Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo, oft pursued by Jones the groundkeeper) who slumbered on a cast iron cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on the finest Puerto Rican lysergic acid diethylamide, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges 'Mamboman' Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent an idiotic pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey shaped sculpture, the very same silly hot pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work even after you blow into the cartridge!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of feminine tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a Cardboard coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of  Nazi collaborator Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the uninhabited frozen tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2005, 08:06:29 am »
"Another Stupid Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo, oft pursued by Jones the groundkeeper) who slumbered on a cast iron cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulato-

**k-THWOMP**

dun, dundun, dundudun, dudunt, DAdunt!
I have been told

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2005, 09:33:50 am »
was that supposed to be the Monty Python music?

and now for something completely different:

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2005, 10:45:26 am »
I suppose we can take that as a stop of some sort...lol. Whoever wants to start a new sentience please do so. (remember keep it really small, around 2 words, so that we have room to expand it.)

Just to clarify. It went from Velma Slept to "Another Stupid Special Report tonight on FOX NEWS we will interview Velma (and Scooby Doo and his infuriatingly exasperating sidekick, Scrappy Doo, oft pursued by Jones the groundkeeper) who slumbered on a cast iron cot set up outdoors, inside a cramped foreign compact-car in a parking space reserved for the physically and mentally handicapped, you know the kind, they have the little space on either side, the ones that used ancient Ju Jitsu moves against helpless, inebriated, Crimson red-polka-dot shirt, blue jean wearing, robotic homeless citizen simulatotrons...on the finest Puerto Rican lysergic acid diethylamide, but the Cuban secret Undercover secret police agent Horentz Jorges 'Mamboman' Montoya is looking for more concrete evidence on whomever was high enough to invent an idiotic pink and white striped chihuahua with Telepathic Capabilities that can eat a whole turkey shaped sculpture, the very same silly hot pink chihuahua that you will speak with on the sat-phone when you try to call tech support for help with Nintendo DS Wi-Fi because Mariokart 64 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(or SNES) doesn't work even after you blow into the cartridge!" said Andrew von Bloodsuk The 4th, Lord of feminine tooth decay , the Millionaire vampire News anchor who had too much caffeinated double O negative blood just minutes earlier, in his Transylvanian stronghold (a Cardboard coffin previously used to house the headless corpse of  Nazi collaborator Walt Disney, Corruptor of children and animals, which somehow ended up in the uninhabited frozen tundra of northern Alaska)...bleh!

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
I have been told

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2005, 03:45:50 pm »
I'll start a new one...

Sgore wept

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2005, 04:17:00 pm »
Sgore wept over his terrible performance.

Offline drgamer

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2005, 05:53:16 pm »
Sgore wept over his terrible performance at the school play.

One is 'fake', the other is not, guess which!

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2005, 05:55:02 pm »
Sgore wept over his terrible performance at the school play, when he played a smoking catterpillar.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 03:02:05 pm by Pando »

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2005, 06:46:28 pm »
Boldify your additions! I guess I'm guilty, too. :-\ (first time I've used that emote)

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2005, 06:57:15 pm »
Sgore openly wept over his terrible performance at the 8th annual school play, when he played a pipe smoking catterpillar.

Offline drgamer

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2005, 07:21:10 pm »
Sgore openly wept over his terrible performance at the 8th annual  school play, when he played a pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a tree.

Offline Leng

• !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2005, 09:20:57 pm »
Sgore's mafioso father openly wept (to dramatic opera music) over his son's terrible performance at the 8th annual crime school play, when he played a pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a tree.
I have been told

Offline drgamer

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2005, 04:32:25 am »
Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso father openly wept (to dramatic opera music) over his son's terrible performance at the 8th annual mystery crime school play, when he played a purple pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a polka dot tree.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2005, 05:03:11 am »
Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso father openly wept (to dramatic opera music) over his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 8th annual mystery crime school play, when he played a purple pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a polka dot tree with birds in it.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2005, 01:20:26 pm »
Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso father openly wept (to the dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 8th annual mystery crime school play, when he played a purple pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a Talking polka dot tree with birds in it.

(well since its my mother's cousin's father's son, its not me!)

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2005, 01:34:29 pm »
Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso brother observed Sgore's father openly weeping (to the dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 28th annual mystery crime school play, when he played a purple pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a Talking polka dot Willow tree with birds in it.

(sorry, it is you)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
That's Boring this is better (may as well get back into saying that)

Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso brother observed Sgore's father openly weeping (to the Overly dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 28th annual mystery crime school Dramatic Production of a Musical, In Which he played a mauve pipe smoking catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a speech capable polka dot Willow tree with flight abled creatures in it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:43:58 pm by sgore »

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 03:25:43 pm »

That's Boring this is better

Sgore's mother's cousin's mafioso brother observed Sgore's father openly weeping (to the Overly dramatic opera music) over the noise of his son's terriblly embarrassing performance at the 28th annual mystery crime school Dramatic Production of a Musical[/b], In Which he played a mauve Pot-inhaling catterpillar, realizing that he was actually supposed to be a speech capable polka dot Willow tree with flight abled creatures in it.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.