Author Topic: The Zeront  (Read 20718 times)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
Re: The Zeront
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 09:58:27 pm »
Aparently, both the Photos and Zeront have place in a Sneal legend. Something I found a little interesting.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 01:52:55 pm »
Martyk did a pic of the homeworld without the moons or star or anything extra:

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 06:02:41 pm »
Praise Martyk and his planetary awesomeness!

*bows*

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 10:37:00 am »
The Zeront have broken apart into two sections (covered in the RP section).

Zeront
                                       /\
                                      /  \
                                     /    \
                             Republic  Tyranny
                                 |          |
                             Vas-le      Xon-fozak

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 08:08:48 pm »
I helped.
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 09:14:36 pm »
Yes, you did.
There are differences between the Tyranny and the Republic. For one, the Republic has different strains that were genetically created from start to finish rather than assimilated. They also use tanks rather than really big creatures with really hard carapise. Also, the Republic offers assimilation as a way out for failing creatures.Say,for example, theres a species that is on the decline. Economy is failing, you are getting attacked left and right.The Zeront Republic will assimilate your species to save it, if you ask.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 11:01:03 pm »
Sweet. :)

A clear contrast from Xon-fozak's oppressive tyrannical rule.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 11:13:33 pm »
Sweet. :)

A clear contrast from Xon-fozak's oppressive tyrannical rule.
Xas-Fozak. Xon-Fozak is his the son of Xas-Fozak, futilely carring on his father's rule. Vas-le is more than a match for the young Zeront, though.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 11:16:53 pm »
I wonder what would happen if the old Zeront and the Quasits met. They would be trying to assimilate each other.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2009, 01:56:00 pm »
This is a pic of Vas-le:

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2010, 06:53:47 pm »
UPADATEA:
I'm going to work on a Zerg-ish theme song for the Zeront. (If you can't guess, I'm doing a theme song for all of my creatures!)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 10:50:16 am »
Ok, the two main Zeront combat vehicles are the Oppressor Heavy Tank, and the Black Dawn Supertank. The Oppressor is armed with a Concussor Cannon, and four Heavy Plasma Carbines, curtesy of the Photos. The tank has an H shape, with the four "tread pods" attached two at the front and two at the back. The Carbines are in turret housings on the end of each tread pod. Tread Pods are modular tread units. There are several varieties, such as Soft Ground Treads, which are wider to give better mobility on soft soil. Then there is the mammoth Black Dawn. As wide as a four lane road, this behemoth sports a twin Heavy Concussor Cannon turret, a single fixed Concussor Cannon in the front for blasting fortifications in front of the Tank, a limited-movement Concussor Cannon in the back for "tanking"  :P out enemies who tag along, a HPC on the turret, two HPCs on the back, 3 HPCs on the front, and to top it's mighty armerment, two Sponson mounted Concussor Cannons (one on each side) , with each attached HPC. All this firepower, coupled with it's nigh impenetrable armour, make it a formidible foe. Likewise, a Black Dawn carries an incredible price tag. They are deployed in only A) A massive battle, or B) sensitive planets that require extreme defensive measures. As for the weaponry, you're probably wondering what these "concussion" weapons are. They are small railguns that fire a high energy material that turns into a Plasma when it leaves the barrel. The reactive material, however, is explosive, so it results in this massive fireball leaving the barrel. The barrels have to be crafted with utmost precision and care to ensure they can take launching a huge fireball containing a plasma core. The fireball itself is hot enough to melt steel with ease.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 01:01:04 pm »
Care to explain what exactly that material that turns into plasma is? I mean, you do know that a railgun is a gun that fires a solid projectile by several magnetic fields accelerating it, right? And also that plasma is an ionized gas, right? By the way, I don't think that "concussor" is even a real word.

Otherwise it's okay and gives me a picture of what their weaponry looks like, although the text wall form of it makes it hard to read.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 01:06:29 pm »
I don't have an idea for a material, so let it remain nameless while I do research. AS far as the railgun bit, they produce plasma as the projectile leaves the barrel, all this does is turn the projectile TO plasma, due to the amount of energy it absorbs. They call them Concussion/Concussor Cannons because of the massive recoil they produce. It reminds the Zeront who come up with the names of a blow delivered when attempting to give someone a concussion. I'll have a picture of the Black Dawn and Oppressor. I have a hand drawn picture somewhere, and given that I have a scanner again, I'll upload them if they are better.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2010, 01:20:08 pm »
"Concussor"? "Sponson mounted"? "Nuciance"? "Armerment"?!
Why don't you just give the tanks nukyular weapons o' mass destructamacation?

Wait - "due to the amount of energy it absorbs"? For someone who talks about plasma so much, you seem to know rather little about the subject.