Author Topic: Little icons next to planets  (Read 3963 times)

Offline microgta

• Gorf Goon
  • OH NOES!
    • View Profile
Little icons next to planets
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:05:37 am »
So if you look at the view of all the planets in a solar system by mousing over the system you get a list of all the planets as well as if they are inhabitated, what kind of spice they have, etc. but if you look to the far left you see that each planet has a colored circle. What is that colored cricle represent? ive seen some that were blue, red, and green and thats all the colors ive seen so far. i have also seen a blue circle for one planet with a little cricle for another planet.

"gameplayer.com will fail" says Petike.

Offline jydnys

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Little icons next to planets
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:51:33 am »
Planets that are green are in the optimal temperature zone, and thus are easier to terraform (typically just by adding or reducing atmosphere).  Red and blue planets are too hot and too cold respectively.  These planets are more difficult to terraform having to adjust more than one axis to move it toward the green zone.

Offline Haseri

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:27:06 pm »
The colour of the circle, I thought at first, corresponded to the orbit trail colour, which does indeed go someway of explaining how easy it is to increase the T-Score, according to the Space Phase Tutorial.

But on closer inspection, this isn't necessarily so. I have come across a planet with a green circle, but with a blue orbit trail. A white circle I think means a T0 planet with a green orbit trail. A small circle suggests a moon.

I thought I left the Spore Forums?

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 08:29:56 am »
I thought I left the Spore Forums?
One of uuussss, one of uuuussss...

Offline MelvinSchmidt

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 12:31:57 pm »
To know how to solve this problem, you don't have to try everything, just click here for more info and enjoy. I'm sure it will be useful for you so don't hesitate to do it.