0 (0%)
Buildings
0 (0%)
Robots
3 (15%)
History
15 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Photos  (Read 72415 times)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
Photos
« on: February 21, 2009, 09:43:15 pm »
The Photos Empire
Current Relations:
Nameless: War
Orealyanis/GPA: Allied
Gradient: No Direct Contact
Core Combine: Neutral-hostile
Perrachi: Friendly
Zeront: Allied
Iavolg: NDC
Wexxians: Friendly

Technology; OVERVIEW: Most of Photos technology, about 85% of it in fact, is based on Plasma, with recent discoveries leading to the use of powerful Antimatter weaponry on their spacecraft. The Photos Empire as a whole has a rather large Research and Development section, and almost all their technology is either being improved or altogether reinvented, usually resulting in more efficient and powerful functioning. The Photos Empire's major technological strengths lie in AI development, weapons development, and several other material manufacturing bases.

Technology; MILITARY: Of all the tech areas, the majority of Photos research goes into military technology in some form or another. One of the biggest, yet least acknowledged developments the Photos has is their most basic infantry Power Armour; this standard-issue mass-produced asset is one of the biggest factors that give Photos infantry a major edge in combat; they're rather difficult to injure, let alone kill. Some of the largest mobile land-based constructs the Photos have are the walkers of the Xylanis Waratica; this branch of the military oversees the usage and deployment of large walking mechs that are by far some of the most devastating units on any battlefield, and inevitably are the center of combat. Armed to the teeth and equally armored, even a light walker supporting two or three squads of infantry is a force to be reckoned with. Tanks, aircraft, and other combat vehicles fill in the rest of the military roster.

Technology; MEDICAL: Photos medical technology is, for the most part, geared towards quick healing. One of the most common medical items is Medi-gel, a gelatinous compound that triggers cellular repair and almost 70 times the normal rate; a broken bone that would usually take 3 weeks to heal would be completely healed in about two days with a precise injection into the area around the break. New serums and other medicines are in the works all the time.

Empire; SIZE: The Photos Empire is a vast empire, having developed in a relatively isolated sector of space; however, expansion was later in time as the Photos were pushed into space by an invasion by a race named the Zeront, now under new leadership and allies with the Photos. After their victory, the Photos did an almost mobbed-style expansion, increasing in size quite rapidly. Expansion has always been slowing after that point, but the Photos Empire has almost tripled in size sense then. This large number of planets from which to draw troops and resources from is what makes the Photos armed forces what they are today.
PICTURE CONTAINING LOCATIONS FOR BOTH PHOTOS AND ZERONT HOME SYSTEMS:

Note: May be outdated
*PHEW! Quite the reformat. I'll add more later, but for now, this is a polar opposite from how it was before.*
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:41:16 pm by GroxGlitch »

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Photos
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 09:51:03 pm »
There are no Sporebucks in the RP galaxy, only Galactic Credits.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:59:31 pm »
Also, you can't link to pictures on your C drive. You must upload them via Imageshack, Photobucket, Flickr, etc.

gec05

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 10:00:22 pm »
Hi! You must be new. Just to help you along with what does not exist in this galaxy:

- Grox do not exist
- Galactic Credits are used here, or you can create you own creature's native currency

Other than that, this universe is more in-depth than Spore would ever be. Just take small steps and work your way up. Take the time to study other people's races and you should do fine. Hope to see more about these guys!

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 10:16:03 pm »
Oh jeze...im sorry. I am new here. I signed up tonite so please dont be mad. and thank you for telling me about being unable to load from the c-drive... now, how to get it from Paint...

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 10:21:20 pm »
Oh jeez...I'm sorry. I am new here. I signed up tonight so please don't be mad. and thank you for telling me about being unable to load from the c-drive... now, how to get it from Paint...
Paint...?
You surely don't mean...?

MS PAINT?!? (Insert ominous music here)
NOOOOOO!!! PLEASE, NO MORE MS PAINT!! MY EYES ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM THE PREVIOUS MS PAINT CREATIONS!

But if you mean Paint.NET or something like that, just save your artwork to a file. Get a Photobucket/Image Shack account, upload your image, and voila! It had better not be crappy, though. I'm warning you!

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 10:23:35 pm »
Oh cut the melodramatics! I took a good 30 minutes on it! and its VERY SIMPLE!!!!![
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 10:25:33 pm by GroxGlitch »

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 10:29:19 pm »
Oh cut the melodramatics! I took a good 30 minutes on it! and its VERY SIMPLE!!!!!
Oh, phew! For a moment there I was worried it might be crappy! What a relief.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 10:37:45 pm »
Start is at Creature:
Initally they were a species on all fours that gradually developed onto to feet. When they formed tribes they had the most advanced tools a tribe had at the time(ie impact seperation spear heads, Bow and Arrow's) They very quickly developed cities with their advanced technologies. But victory would not come easily.In the middle of a large sea battle, a space faring race's rading ships arrived. They repeled them, but took heavy losses, 6 out of the 19 global metroplises being reduced to rubble and ash in the aftermath. The Photos were determined to exact a fearsome revenge. But rebuild would come first.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 10:42:28 pm »
Nice, but wouldn't they initially start out as cells, then fish, then-oh, you get the idea. Then again, I suppose the first parts of their evolution were rather boring and uneventful.

What was the spacefaring race that attacked, anyway?

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 10:45:10 pm »
Aah, im getting to that. but im trying to get the pics uploaded now that i have an account on photobucket

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 10:53:02 pm »
(Sorry about the double post)
Post-Apocilipse:
Upon analysis of the downed craft, it was found they were Hunter-strains of the evil (from most points of view) Zeront Empire, a completly organic species bent on assimilating all life into it's collective swarm. The Photos wasted no time setting up a space craft design team. And their product....

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 10:56:12 pm »

Picture remade by Omegatripod
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 04:47:55 pm by GroxGlitch »

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 10:56:38 pm »
Wow. You need a different name man. I assumed that this was some topic about photos. Ha... Guess I was wrong.

-And agh my eyes.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 10:58:11 pm »
What? the dreadnought....that was just their blueprint!