0 (0%)
Buildings
0 (0%)
Robots
3 (15%)
History
15 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Photos  (Read 73810 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: Photos
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2009, 12:10:18 am »
You need to fix your stuff. If not, everyone else will simply laugh at it. If you want to be actually accepted, it would be wise to follow my advice.

gec05

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2009, 12:12:15 am »
I already PMed you about it Razonatair. This isn't rule breaking stuff, but you really need to stop this kind of criticism. Enough is enough already.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2009, 12:13:06 am »
Razonatair you have been pretty much the only one complaining.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:15:13 am by GroxGlitch »

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2009, 12:15:01 am »
It's late in the night. Few others are on. You've already witnessed UFO laugh at it. There will be others, during the day, when they're awake.

I'm saying you need to actually think about this stuff. Don't try and act super-intelligent about something which you obviously know absolutely nothing about. It's just asking to have your idea torn to shreds. Like Gec said, make it simpler. Stick to the stuff you actually know.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:45 am »
Oh you no what! I've had it!!! Just shut up already!!! >:( you are being like the energizer bunny: going on and on and on... ugh! just leave already and stop being a little jerk and picking on the new person!

Gec has told you repeatedly that you are overstepping your bounds.

gec05

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2009, 12:21:49 am »
Razonatair, let others have the chance to explain things. So far he has gotten 5 pages worth of only your suggestions so I think you need to give it a rest and let the thread take it's course.

As I said, study other people's creatures. Se what people liked the most. Then try to make something endearing yourself. There isn't too much you have to revise. You only started. Be sure you can explain something when others don't understand it.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2009, 12:22:35 am »
What I am doing isn't rule-breaking, therefore it is not stepping over my bounds. Stepping over bounds is calling people names, saying things like shut up, etc.

You must understand I am not being aggressive towards you. Gec is right in his advice, but you should also follow my own.

gec05

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2009, 12:24:10 am »
As I've said, you've made you point. 5 pages worth.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2009, 12:24:57 am »
What I am doing isn't rule-breaking, therefore it is not stepping over my bounds. Stepping over bounds is calling people names, saying things like shut up, etc.

You must understand I am not being aggressive towards you. Gec is right in his advice, but you should also follow my own.
And so far you've said one thing in sum: That I need to keep a physics textbook by me when i type this. 5 pages of "advice" summed up right there.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2009, 12:27:04 am »
Or you could simply stay away from that which you don't understand, and save yourself the trouble. Your creature is fine, and the 'blueprint' I suspose is okay, but the moment you thought you could make such an outlandish and unreasonable thing as that, both I and UFO stepped in. The simple solution is to merely make it an anti-matter cannon.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2009, 12:27:52 am »
..and it took you 4 pages to tell me that?

If it will shut you up i will.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2009, 12:30:25 am »
If a ball starts rolling down a slope, it tends to not stop. I replied to your replies. It's late in the night. I have almost quite literally nothing else to do. You could've ended it long ago with a simple 'Okay' after reading the anti-matter cannon part, or to the other suggestions.

And think about this way, the larger a thread is, the more attention it grabs.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2009, 12:32:21 am »
Its an anti matter cannon now will you please...PLEASE stop complaining?

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2009, 12:35:26 am »
Not complaining, giving suggestions/criticism. If you want, I could point out other things. Offer a template of how to make your creature. Link to information on how to improve it. Etc.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2009, 12:37:31 am »
Ok i appreciate the advice but please stop with the advice because you have me mad enough to where i want to throw my laptop across the room so,as I said,please stop.