Author Topic: Noah's Ark  (Read 1238 times)

Offline schnautzr

• Atari Combat Vet
  • from microbe to Spinosaur!
    • View Profile
Noah's Ark
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:50:56 pm »
Noah's ark is still open.  It's landed at Mount Ararat already, but he is starting a zoo, so he still needs to continue gathering animals!

With 327 creations, this sporecast full of carefully handpicked, lifelike animals will keep your game's nonsentient creatures looking real.

Here's the link, if you're interested in subscribing or simply viewing it:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500175582406

I log into the forum occasionally (as in maybe once a week or less), so don't expect anything to be added right away.

Any candidates for the ark must meet the following basic requirements:

• The name of the creation should be the type of animal it is.  For example, if you create a red panda, call it "Panda" or "Red Panda", not "Firefox" or "Fuzzy".
  • All animals should be made carefully and realistically.  This is not a repository for five-minute creations, it's a quality sporecast with standards.
  • No extinct animals will be accepted unless they were alive about 4,000 years ago according to the scientific community.  Dinosaurs will not be accepted.
  • All animals submitted must be land-dwelling or flying.  Fish and underwater creatures will not be accepted.
  • Noah, the dove, the raven, the ark, and Mt. Ararat have been added and will not be added again.  Any other animal may be submitted even if it has already been submitted.
  • I reserve my own right not to place your creation or to place your creation in Noah's Ark.
  • The creator must enjoy themselves during the creation of the animal.
You may submit your creations to the sporecast here, where they will be reviewed.  If your creation is added, its Spore page will receive a message that says "Added to Noah's Ark."  Nonlinked creations will not be added, and I don't have time to go through your entire user profile, so please provide a link to each creation you wanted reviewed for the sporecast.  Thanks!

Have fun!