Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Mafia Game Thread ** Game over - Zombies win **  (Read 36333 times)

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
Re: Left 4 Dead: Mafia Game Thread ** Day 8 **
« Reply #315 on: February 21, 2009, 08:43:02 am »
Dude, you just proved to me you are the last survivor. You really nailed your coffin down now.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 21, 2009, 08:52:44 am »
And why is that? I assume because you were using the "I'm the hunter?!" trick? How do you explain why Kenobro died then? That's right. Hunter claws in his face.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
Re: Left 4 Dead: Mafia Game Thread ** Day 8**
« Reply #317 on: February 21, 2009, 09:02:17 am »
Fine. I am the Hunter. Kenobro died this night, because I thought he was the last survivor. Sadly, I was wrong.

Dude, you just proved to me you are the last survivor. You really nailed your coffin down now.

And why is that? I assume because you were using the "I'm the hunter?!" trick? How do you explain why Kenobro died then? That's right. Hunter claws in his face.

Here you go:

During the long and lonely night, Bill was grumbling about losing his partners, wondering if he could make it to the end and be rescued. He lay waiting and found his target. One shot with the trusty shotgun should do it. The shotgun blasted and when the smoke cleared, Lualmoba lay dead, but wait.. there wasn't just one body, there were two. Behind Lual's body was that of Kenobro. Lualmoba was a common horde zombie and Kenobro was a slow dumb zombie.

That's easy. Only one shot was fired, but two people were killed. Kenobro was listed as the "slow dumb zombie," which if you look here it says that the "slow dumb zombie" is a sneak. And if you look here you'll see that the sneak hides behind people another person, sharing the same fate as the person they hide behind. Therefore, one shot was fire at Lual, but since Kenobro was hiding behind Lual, he died as well.

Check and mate my friend. You keep digging yourself into a hole. A zombie would have no reason to be blatantly lying like this.

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 21, 2009, 09:20:51 am »
Oh dear, it appears that I am the final vote. But Oviraptor's accusations are undeniable.

Yannick

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 21, 2009, 10:05:00 am »
Fine, congratulations survivors on winning!

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #320 on: February 21, 2009, 10:12:16 am »
The vote was done and Bill was killed by the zombies. He was brave to the end and put up a valiant fight.

Zombies/Infected win!!

Finale Starring:

Yannik as Bill
Metallic Dragon as the Boomer (taken from a dead zombie)
Oviraptor as the Hunter