Author Topic: The Kosmosian Bino Civilization.  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
The Kosmosian Bino Civilization.
« on: June 19, 2011, 06:17:29 pm »
The reason I'm specifying the "Kosmosian" Bino, Is because much of the history oh the Bino, from the moment I created them, required an alternate version of them.
Spoiler Alert:
The Kosmosian Bino are native to the Kosmos, but only because of extensive involvement by their god. Who, in fact, exists. It is an omnipotent being.

For the most part, the Kosmosian Bino Civilization will be the same as the original Bino, however there will be one key difference: They will be much more coherent information wise, with more orderly post organization, and due to increased skill on my part, will be much more professional-ish.

{Placeholder for general information}

Just making this topic for later.

Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
Re: The Kosmosian Bino Civilization.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 10:57:25 pm »
The Alkara Solar System

Alkara is likely the most bizarre solar system in the entire galaxy. It consists of six stars in a complex orbital pattern, With the primary star Akra and its companion Khadra closest to the center of the entire system's rotation, as well as being the only component system with planets. The outer stars names translated are the Far Watch for the primary star of the component system, and the Shepherds for its orbiting three stars. I'll translate them when I get into the language more.

The closest planet to Akra and Khadra is Korolon, a gas giant slightly smaller than Jupiter. The planet has high concentrations of methane, which gives it its blue color. As with all planets in the main Alkara system, due to premature outgassing of Akra, Korolon also has high concentrations of methane. The planet is uninhabitable with wild winds and temperature differentials. The planet's atmosphere is highly flammable, but, due to low amounts of oxygen, explosions of the atmosphere are not common. The Giant orbits at roughly 25 AU from Akra, and has a year of about 6300 Earth Days, or about 20 Earth Years.

Next in line is Khuris. This is the one habitable planet in the system, orbiting at around 30 AU from Akra. It's year is 15200 Earth Days long, or 41 years. This means something specials happens: Every rotation around Akra, Khuris and its moons are eclipsed by Korolon, causing an absolute winter for a long period of time. Fun Fact: I actually made a planetary clock in Phun to figure the eclipse time out.

More tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:12:51 pm by Kitkat »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 05:13:04 am »
Sweet.   :)

Next in line is Khuris. This is the one habitable star in the system, orbiting at around 30 AU from Akra.

HOLY CRAP!   :o

I kid, I kid...   ;)

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 03:12:34 pm »
Forgive me, it was late. very late. I was practically falling asleep.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 05:06:18 am »
Forgive me, it was late. very late. I was practically falling asleep.

No worries, KK!  :)

It actually helped brighten my day.   :)