Author Topic: Voyage of the Sidereal Hour  (Read 25548 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: Voyage of the Sidereal Hour
« Reply #270 on: August 20, 2010, 03:50:45 pm »
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Zori yelled at the top of her lungs and fired her gun into the air several times before ducking under a table.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 20, 2010, 09:46:54 pm »
R5 knew what was coming for quiet a while, and his calculations up to this point would be completely accurate. Against this many men the security team would need all of the help they could guess, the time for disguises and hiding was over.

First, he had to cut off his link from Advisor, admittedly that may only arouse more suspicion but Advisor had proven that he was capable of monitoring them with great accuracy, and Advisor was indeed a DiRossi A.I. He could not be trusted. With that R5 forcefully cut his link, he could probably reactivate it later and say it was some damage he took in the fire fight, after all he was or at least made everyone around him believe he was a bureaucratic model not meant for hiding.

Quickly ducking behind cover, R5 proceeded to fire the pistol with the pin point accuracy of a machine.

Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 20, 2010, 10:51:24 pm »
As Hay wove through the thick of battle projectiles rammed everywhere, using her recently upgraded stingers, she was able to score what she had hope to be killed shots on the strange orb-headed beings. Ducking and dodging she burned through a path and pushed the Alpha Team forward. Keeping in line, she yelled back over the battle spray.

"Keep pushing! We're almost through!"