Poll

What do you want to see (or not see) in this RP?

Tell us!
Please!
Redrum!

Author Topic: The Medieval RP OOC  (Read 84097 times)

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
  • And, boom goes the dynamite.
    • View Profile
Re: The Medieval RP OOC
« Reply #915 on: February 25, 2009, 09:51:58 pm »
I wouldn't rip anyone to pieces without asking first anyway... I'd imagine you'd be able to kick them off and into something approaching you. :-p
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: February 25, 2009, 10:00:10 pm »
Yea I know, but still, it is a pretty convincing initiative to do something.

Edit: I have an idea of how the crystalline demons would have a weakness. Since all crystals have a frequency where they shatter (I believe), maybe we can use sound to defeat the blue crystalline demons. Of course though, the laws of nature of thier universe or whatever may keep that from happening. However, I am not sure how to do something which would generate a sound that would shatter those blue demons without shattering the immersion at the same time. It is just an idea though.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 10:45:19 am by smjjames »

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: February 26, 2009, 10:17:01 pm »
Whatever works for you.. I was thinking that since one of them has cracks in it.. you could toss some seeds there, and the vines would rip it apart. >.>

Edit: Also, it is okay to ad-lib (especially since I've ben busy with home stuff and was called in my day off [ie yesterday] when I had planned on continuing), but try and keep straight what demons I'm sending where, and try not to kill too many of a different color or even the same color. I also hate to say it, but Pat's character has the harder/more difficult demons to deal. Maybe... for now it's bed.. then in morning work.. then hopefully I'll be able to actually progress further before this dies... Sam and the others are waiting for this mess to be done with... so I'm gonna start speeding up some parts of it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 10:24:23 pm by Doomsday »
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 11, 2009, 07:22:17 pm »
*CLEAR*
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #919 on: March 11, 2009, 07:23:54 pm »
 :)

Hit up OP/Doomsday before continuing further. Since he's taken the lead we should see if he wants to continue.

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:14 am »
I think you mean fury, not furry.

Give me some time.. I've been having a rough... well.. let's go with time.... lately. The fact that I've finally managed to check back in here is promising, but don't expect much until Tuesday at least... I need to reorganize my thoughts. *shrugs*