Author Topic: Disappearing creature fix implemented?  (Read 924 times)

Offline sur17

• Breakout Battler
  • Wheeeeeee
    • View Profile
Disappearing creature fix implemented?
« on: June 27, 2008, 12:36:00 am »
Soooo I recently fired up my good ol' CC, and was quite puzzled to discover that for whatever reason, suddenly all my preferences had reverted to their default options (800x600 res, music, shadows on med, etc). Not only that, but when I checked the Sporepedia, all my disappeared creatures had returned! Not the ones I deleted, but everything that's currently in the "My Spore Creations" folder as well as the extra creatures I'd downloaded from the Sporepedia. The other odd thing, though, is that even when I later did sign into my account from within the CC, my old creatures were under my name but weren't "mine," in that they weren't in the "my creations" tab.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone, but I'm just wondering if there was some kind of update downloaded to the CC without my knowing about it? Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

I'm pleased to get my creatures back, but.. what?  ???

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/sur17
It's where I keep my minions.

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
It's time for another comment drive!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 05:12:03 am »
Yes, we all need to start commenting on others creations more often. Why, there are now over 25 million creations up on the sporepedia, and the vast majority of them have no comments at all, or have even had an eye laid on them from someone other than their creator. I have been guilty of this aswell, I have only commented on a few things since I bought the full game.

So, um k?
Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy