Author Topic: The Beyon Virus: Planning and OOC  (Read 38539 times)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: The Beyon Virus: Planning and OOC
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2009, 10:32:56 am »
Well I've been practising my Omic drawing and I'm improving.

Yes, I will be using a mech suit.

I have designed said suit.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

gec05

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2009, 10:38:10 am »
For the most part Time Traveler just wanted to be apart of the old races and asked to be in that group.

To be honest I don't think they should be there.

EDIT: Hey, you know what Hydro? We forgot Dake and his Mikan.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:15:10 pm by Gec »

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2009, 12:47:08 pm »
God... I remember Dake... Oh how he hated being compared to Lilo and Stitch!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2009, 12:58:33 pm »
wow, I forgot about that!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2009, 03:25:49 pm »

Omic mech suit? SWEETNESS!!

gec05

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2009, 03:28:23 pm »
Ok, so you suggested we have multiple story arcs, right Hydro? How many do you think we need?

If then, I'll redo the map to have multiple paths leading to the middle.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2009, 03:36:37 pm »
I got a response from Rhodix and he says ....

I like the idea of the new RP, but I'm not good playing on those things… I'll think about your idea and will give you an answer soon. Since now I'm almost free from college, because I still have to fix some details on the thesis (but these are only minor things), probably I'll be able to join to forums again soon.

Ok, so you suggested we have multiple story arcs, right Hydro? How many do you think we need?

If then, I'll redo the map to have multiple paths leading to the middle.

Hmm it think it depends upon how many players we end up with. We could either have them all start appart or have them pair up. Or even have them slowly meet each other at diffrent sectors. Such as start out all alone. Then sector 2 in pairs, then sector 3 in fours and sector 4 maybe all together unless we had more than 8 players.

For the most part Time Traveler just wanted to be apart of the old races and asked to be in that group.

To be honest I don't think they should be there.

EDIT: Hey, you know what Hydro? We forgot Dake and his Mikan.

Dake was only around for a short time. His Mikan did not really have a history either.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:38:53 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2009, 11:26:04 am »

Omic mech suit? SWEETNESS!!

I always have Omics in mech suits in Rps, otherwise they're largely unplayable. :P

But I designed the suit to be unremarkable and mass-produced looking, for mainstream Omic's needs.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2009, 04:37:33 am »
Did anyone call for a Corrupted Wexxian?  ;D

I got a message from my old pal Operaghost21 that I might wanna come out of retirement for this... it's good to see all the old guys again.  ;)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:48 am »
*blinks*

it's Jack!  :o

;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2009, 12:28:45 pm »
Glee!  Jack!  It's good to have you back!
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2009, 12:32:35 pm »
Yay! Jacks Back!  ;D ;D

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2009, 03:54:09 pm »
Sorry to have been gone for so long, I've been busy with jobs and such, but The Wexxians are not dead; I still work on them from time to time and although its long due, my next chapter in the Parting of the Wexxians is comming... its just a LONG chapter, and its difficult to write.

Anyway, about the possible corrupt Wexxian`there are several possibilities:

1.) The Wexxian Primary Directive to "Protect Life and Freedom" usually guard against the possibilities of ´Psyco`Wexxians, but mental disorders are just as common among Wexxians as any other species. Especially among war veterans who often develop post-traumatic stress disorder. While mild cases lead to withdrawn and timid Wexxians, or the also common ´Grumpy`type, more severe cases of trauma can lead to the Wexxian in question to DELETE his Base Code and thereby rid himself of whatever form of guilt he is tormented by. While this is only extreme cases, these Ex-Wexxians most often emigrate from Wexxian territory and live out the rest of their lives either alone or somewhat integrated with their local communities. While most of the few known cases are docile, there is at least one known instance of a Ex-W becoming a galactic menace, the Ex-W codenamed; Nemesis.

2.) During the Dark Age, the Neo-Wexxians had no Base-Code, and as such where just as capable of actions of 'questionable moral' as any other species... perhaps even more; They weren't called the Dark-Wexxians for nothing! They where intelligent, methodical, capable like any other types of Wexxians, but they also felt they had nothing more left to lose, as well as almost no survival instinct. A dangerous combination!
Most of the Neo-Wexxians where like Ex-Wexxians; Peacefull solitary beings, living in small famelies of rarely more than three. But numerous accounts list a number of the Neo-W as players in the galactic underground. Some have speculated that the infamous Sonolus; long time leader of Beyond City Mafia during the Dark Age, was secretly a Neo-Wexxian... but that is of course, absurd!
The only Neo-W who realy has been DOCUMENTED to work outside the limits of the Galactic Law was the later Wexxian Monarch Tagan-Enerva-59-2 better known as Axon. Who had a long record of Smuggling, Blackmailing, Contract Killing as well as a number of smaller offenses after the Wexxian Reclamation, including several breaches in diplomatic protocol by repeatedly... and grossly, insulting Grand Union dignitaries.

3.) Some Wexxians could be viewed as corrupt`simply because of their philosophical stand on the interpretation of the Base Code. The vast majority of Wexxians view the two sometimes conflicting intrests of Life and Freedom as a balancing act. However there are a few Wexxians in favor of a more focused view of one over the other. While those in favor of a freedom` focus usually think that the Wexxians should just stay out of everybody Else's way and even consider the existence of the Wexxians to be unnecessary. The life`focus supporters can be more troublesome.
They believe that as long as people are alive it docent matter as much if they are free. If a system of government keep people alive then a disruption of that system is unacceptable if it will lead to losses of life. And if some rebel against the system, they must be stopped... "For the Greater Good!"
Usually the few Wexxians with those philosophical views take up work as enforcers for governments away from the Wexxian Nation. They are not considered "True Wexxian" by the majority but they are tolerated as long as they don't get in the way of the Wexxian's plans and as long as they follow Wexxian Law.

Well... that's the three possible types of Rouge Wexxians I can think of. Wow its been a long time since I last time ranted about the specifics of Wexxian psychology... it feels goooood!  ;D

Yes, I'm back... and so are my annoyingly long descriptions it seems!
Perhaps someone would PM me about what has happened (If anything) in the RP universe since I left about a year ago.
Anyway I hope the Information can help if you are looking for a Rouge Wexxian. I did consider a Shadow Wexxian for obvious reasons, but we already (Almost) used that idea in another RP idea, so I didn't include it.

The Wexxians Eternal Love to you all... and Jack says Hi too!

“There is NO CHOICE.  WE ARE WHO WE ARE… WE DO WHAT WE DO. WEXXIANS FOREVER!”

gec05

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2009, 06:03:18 pm »
Cool.

Well my idea was that at first a normal Wexxian decides to join the team. Halfway through the story he is captured in a battle. As our heroes come to the doorstep of our main nemesis they are confronted by the same Wexxian, which is now modified and corrupted by a special virus used on it. Our heroes know it is their dearest friend, but now they are forced to kill it because the virus is irreversible.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2009, 01:04:28 am »
I like that idea Gec.