Author Topic: Journey into the Stars, Hell-an First Contact  (Read 17090 times)

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
Re: Journey into the Stars, Hell-an First Contact
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2009, 08:24:17 am »
((Hes trying to say if there is a translater in your ship.))
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2009, 08:26:22 am »
((Nope, sorry.  The Milika are not as good as the Vykusi at language.  Just go off of what I just posted, and we should have one made pretty soon.  So by three curved lines you meant like a sound wave, boy was I picturing it wrong.))
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2009, 08:35:26 am »
The general thought for a second of what the Milika did. "Theres something going on up there... You!" He pointed directly at Kalm who was watching the whole exchange. "When will the Defender be done?" Kalm pulled out a datapad and looked at the stats for the Defender. "I'd say in one more day, and she will be ship shape." He said, putting away the datapad. "Good, I'll show him the mess hall. Lets see if he likes spiced Thoran Steak." He said and made a gusture to the Milika to follow.
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 03:47:53 pm »
Liounogi assumed that he wanted him to follow him, so he did.

((I think we're dragging this on too long.  Next time Liounogi starts identifying things in Milikan, have your people be able to translate my speech to yours, then we can wrap this up.))
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2009, 05:57:15 pm »
((Got it. Is this good enough?))

While they were walking toward the mess hall, a Axeling approched them and gave a datapad to the general. He whispered something into his ear and he nodded, and the Axeling ran back to his squad. Kalm, who was following them wondered what was on it. "What did he give you?" He asked. "They finally translated the graph he sent us," The general jerked a clawed thumb at the Milika. "Lets see if your men got it right." He looked at the translated words scrolling across the glowing red screen. He turned toward the Milika. Trying to properly speak the alien words, he said, "Hello, my name is General Gar'mak. Yours?"