Poll

Dead

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Tragdante - Turn 11  (Read 26381 times)

Offline darthvader52

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • What you say?
    • View Profile
    • Have formed a cabal.
Re: Tragdante - Turn 7(Crisis)
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2009, 07:57:33 am »
guess im decideing vote then and i pick GTFOUTTADER
Waging a war against a world thats given war up.

Offline boswell25

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2009, 11:51:52 am »
I say we do both.Technically we can.We could both move out of the body,and give the other Tragdante in the syringe the chance to escape.I'm pretty sure our tragdante are in great enough numbers to overpower all creatures in that room.

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2009, 11:53:59 am »
Twits. Get out of that syringe and burrow back in the cow. We need to assault the brain already.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2009, 12:21:57 pm »
hmm, check the numbers, they should match the number of people that voted, however there are 18 votes total, so either two people voted for two things or someone voted for three..

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:48 pm »
Yeah, someone voted three times. Despite my consistent reminders that you only vote once this time... I guess I'll just both do escape from syringe and bust out of the cow.

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2009, 04:02:59 pm »
Our plan WAS originally to go after the brain, though...

Offline boswell25

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2009, 04:20:51 pm »
Yeah,but wouldn't it be awesome to take over the vet(if that's where we're at)and trick people into bringing their pets here,then sending them home infected?That way,we could spread pretty quickly.

EDIT:I know we're not a virus or plague,but you know what i mean.If you don't,then i mean put some Tragdante in them and order them to multiply

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2009, 04:38:58 pm »
Or we could cause mass panic and make this entire area become a military quarantine.

EDIT: Update will be up tommorow. Partially because I'm working on my Sagan 4 applying creature, but also because the next update will be epic in scale, and really hard for me to draw and color.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 04:44:58 pm by Razonatair »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2009, 09:43:31 pm »
We must infect an insect, preferably a fly, ASAP.

Nobody has the dedication to hunt down all the flies in the entire area. Plus, it'll be easy for us to escape the area if we use that method of transportation.

Also, we should really start considering to split ourselves into several dozen groups and go in different directions. Once we get to a large enough body of water, preferably connected to the sea without going through a purification plant, we'll be practically unstoppable.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2009, 10:10:04 pm »
Well, you might as well use the term now, I don't see anything determining we aren't parasites.

WOOO! It would be so awesome to see something explode out of a cows sweat glands! It's already hard to just imagine it.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24:10 am »
We must infect an insect, preferably a fly, ASAP.

Nobody has the dedication to hunt down all the flies in the entire area. Plus, it'll be easy for us to escape the area if we use that method of transportation.

Also, we should really start considering to split ourselves into several dozen groups and go in different directions. Once we get to a large enough body of water, preferably connected to the sea without going through a purification plant, we'll be practically unstoppable.
were not waterbourne are we?
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2009, 11:46:41 am »
For something as complex as the Tragdante, bieng waterborne won't be a problem. We just haven't decided how to spread yet.

@Kratok: They could develop a strain that is a true parasite, but given the near godlike biotechnology ability that I suspect they have, they could easily make thier own hosts if they so desired.

Edit: Also, Razonatair mentioned that they trace thier memory back 10 billion years. I kind of find that rather far fetched. After all, if they have existed for 10 billion years, they should be GODS. Unless you mean they trace thier DNA memory back to thier earliest ancestors and the Tragdante as a sapient race have only been around for some number of millions of years. Although they would have had to origionate on a K or M type star as a G type (such as our sun) only lives about 10 billion years.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 12:03:45 pm by smjjames »

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2009, 02:37:44 pm »
The point of a parasitic mind taker is to use materials already prepared. Making your own 'vehicle' isn't that at all and doesn't have a benifet.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2009, 10:42:27 pm »
The Tragdante do trace their memory back ten billion years, and have existed as a sapient species for billions of years. However, they're not like humans, they don't care for constantly amassing knowledge. Therefore, they stopped advancing their biotechnology once they reached a point where they felt further advancement would be pointless, and a waste of resources. Not to mention in their ten billion years, they have developed their own universal governing laws that prohibit certain things.

I could go on, but further insight into the Tragdante's history could be granted over a period of updates if wanted.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2009, 02:41:50 am »
It'll be fun to see the ocean change in color if ever we get to the sea in later updates.