Poll

Dead

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Tragdante - Turn 11  (Read 26379 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: Tragdante - Turn 5
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2009, 05:37:59 pm »
I can make them look far more intimidating once they're large enough to be like a small dog.  :P

And on the username, I'm not quite sure.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2009, 05:48:59 pm »
But first we need to control the brain. Once we do that, specialize and grow larger, so we can we can infect other lifeforms to control them, possibly inject the micro sized ones to control the neural center.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
Re: Tragdante - Turn 4
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2009, 06:11:45 pm »
The main problem is the non-capitalization.

My name is not capitalized and yet you guys never complained about it.

As far as changing your name boswell, ask one of the mods, they have the ability to do this.

and armed to the teeth with weaponry that we Tragdante have forbidden the use of
You mean nukes, right? I thought that a nuke wouldn't kill them since they have to resist the radiation of space. Although a point blank hit would certainly kill one or at least severely injure from the explosion alone.

Anyhow, even though we have call out to the others for assistance as a choice, I don't see how they can help if they aren't much further evolved than we are. Also, there are going to be others among the stars, but once we get to a larger size/more complex, we could contact those that are light years away.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:21:06 pm by smjjames »

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2009, 06:29:32 pm »
Yeah, I'd rather have a Zombie Virus metagame than a Xenomorph metagame.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2009, 06:32:05 pm »
Yeah, I'd rather have a Zombie Virus metagame than a Xenomorph metagame.

Your point bieng?

I would think the Tragdante have bigger goals than to zombify the entire planet.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2009, 07:58:03 pm »
Their goal is total domination of Earth, and of every other planet or world. The other Tragdante have hundreds of thousands of war ships spread throughout the galaxy, and all Tragdante can contact any other Tragdante, even if they're on the other side of the universe, instantly. We could ask them to send a few of these, but then the other Tragdante would laugh at our inability to get the job done alone.

Tragdante traditionally are not 'zombie viruses', nor are they viruses in any form. The weapons they speak of are nuclear and fusion in nature, but they are forbidden from use due to the fact that they so heavily damage the ecosystem. However, in space, or on a completely 'dead' world, then nuclear weaponry is a viable option. The blast itself is also deadly to anything, no matter how shielded it is, including Tragdante.

One of the keys to really controlling the brain is through specialization. We can build our own neural control structure within the creature's brain to make it our slave, but doing it manually takes up valuable Tragdante that can be put towards other uses.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2009, 08:12:42 pm »
Well for example, if we are in the USA, infect someone make them run for president while infecting the other population. Infected Population votes for him and we control over half of the USA and one of the most important people in the world. When we control the country we can make it so that the food exported is infected with us, in less then a months time we should control most of the world.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2009, 08:16:58 pm »
Possibly, but then surviving at first in the USA could be hard. If, however, we are currently in say Africa, Asia somewhere, then we could gain more control through manipulation of leaders. Such as China.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2009, 10:12:18 pm »
We need to start putting eggs into to this creatures waste to start spreading to other creatures.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2009, 10:14:09 pm »
We need to start putting eggs into to this creatures waste to start spreading to other creatures.
This.  Do it.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2009, 07:28:29 am »
Their goal is total domination of Earth, and of every other planet or world. The other Tragdante have hundreds of thousands of war ships spread throughout the galaxy, and all Tragdante can contact any other Tragdante, even if they're on the other side of the universe, instantly. We could ask them to send a few of these, but then the other Tragdante would laugh at our inability to get the job done alone.

Tragdante traditionally are not 'zombie viruses', nor are they viruses in any form. The weapons they speak of are nuclear and fusion in nature, but they are forbidden from use due to the fact that they so heavily damage the ecosystem. However, in space, or on a completely 'dead' world, then nuclear weaponry is a viable option. The blast itself is also deadly to anything, no matter how shielded it is, including Tragdante.

One of the keys to really controlling the brain is through specialization. We can build our own neural control structure within the creature's brain to make it our slave, but doing it manually takes up valuable Tragdante that can be put towards other uses.

Even if we do control the brain of the cow, just what are we going to do with it? Any abnormal behavior is either going to cause it to get put down and burned or put down and dissected. I'm all for gaining control of the brain as it would prepare us for any higher lifeforms (you know what I mean).

Anyways, we should decide or at least figure out where we are in the world. After all, where we are affects how we develop.

This.  Do it.

Agreed. The Tragdante can infect the insects that visit the dung pile and work thier way up the food chain. Or perhaps they can hatch and then work thier way up the plants and wait for something to eat the plants.

Also, if we are in Africa, we can make the cow wander off from its herd at the right moment and let it be eaten by a lion, leopard, or crocodile.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2009, 07:30:29 am »
poisonous tentacles to POISON.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline boswell25

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2009, 12:14:10 pm »
Forgot to say,It looks a lot like the flying spaghetti monster except with electricity,grayish color,and barbs.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2009, 12:35:44 pm »
Do you guys want to me to go ahead and update, or wait until we get more voters?

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2009, 12:40:56 pm »
Put eggs in poo for great victory!