Author Topic: News for Your Not So Blues  (Read 1680 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
News for Your Not So Blues
« on: December 20, 2008, 07:19:05 pm »
Inspired by the theory that the internet can be used for good just as much as it is sometimes used for...well, evil-ish purposes, I am creating this thread in the search for things (Pictures, Videos, Articles, Pieces of Literary Writing, Pretty much any medium that can be used to communicate online, etc...) that are so great they may very well inspire actual audible glee. That's correct, GLEE. It may be a bit harder to get than the alternative, but I think we're a fourm that's up to the challenge.

It was also partially inspired by coming across this: http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=29&Itemid=46&limitstart=251 (You can't facepalm when you're too busy feeling good about it.)

So be it in a comedic vein, heartwarming or whatever else you may find amazing and sure to bring about aforementioned "glee", post it here. This is the thread for it.

The search begins now!
(And the obvious one before anyone else puts it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI )

(Edit: No Worries M. Though it'll probably flow better if I just take out the "Icky" materials entirely  ;))
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:45:58 pm by sgore »

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
I've always found that the USOUD serves that purpose.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Lemon Demon cannot be our only outlet for such positive emotional expressiveness.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
Some of those comics are brilliant.

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
Icanhasburger.com is always good for laughs.