Author Topic: [MODs] Foot Rotation, Eyes On Everything & Cell Parts Xtended  (Read 12526 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
[MODs] Foot Rotation, Eyes On Everything & Cell Parts Xtended
« on: December 17, 2008, 02:39:21 pm »
These are the Mods for version 1.3 of Spore, I can't guarantee they'll work with 1.2 or 1.1:

Foot Rotation 1.3
Eyes On Everything 1.3
Cell Parts Xtended 1.3

Beware that Eyes On Everything and Foot Rotation don't like each other, use the separately, if you need to use them both on 1 creature then save it, change mods and load it again to make the final changes.

Foot Rotation: Allows X, Y & Z rotation of feet.
Eyes On Everything: Allows placement of eyes on any part.
Cell Parts Xtended: Enables morphing sliders on cell to creature parts.

Enjoy, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year since I'm going on vacation.

DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: [MODs] Foot Rotation, Eyes On Everything & Cell Parts Xtended
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 02:42:14 pm »
YEY!

*downloads*

Offline eleazar

• Revenging Yar
    • View Profile
    • my spore creatures
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 02:53:10 pm »
I hadn't noticed that the older version stopped working.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 01:11:30 pm »
I hadn't noticed that the older version stopped working.

Maybe it didn't, I just like to keep things up to date because some files might change and I don't like my mods to be using older files that might cause problems.

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

gec05

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 08:13:57 pm »
Hey Dark, can I comission you for a new editor mod?

How about one that lets you enlarge or shrink any part 3x more more than what is currently allowed? I'd like to supersize/shrink certain parts but they only go so far.

Also, see if you can make two versions. One with symetry on and the other off. The eye mod was neat but I do like to have the auto symetry on sometimes.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 02:45:28 am »

How about one that lets you enlarge or shrink any part 3x more more than what is currently allowed? I'd like to supersize/shrink certain parts but they only go so far.

Also, see if you can make two versions. One with symetry on and the other off. The eye mod was neat but I do like to have the auto symetry on sometimes.

That is possible I guess, You'll have to wait until the 4th/5th of January because now I'm not at home so no Spore for me :(

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

Offline SephyrLlanir

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 04:54:23 pm »
Wow great.  The Eyes on Everything Mod will be handy.  Antenn-eyes; did I hear someone say?
[Don't have a current SPORE account so I am using the account of a Friend whose computer is in the Shop; to see my work look up 'Jacknife3117' for his account or 'sephyrllanir' for my tags]

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 02:47:58 am »

I tried making this, it was working fine until I had to restart my computer, by the time I opened the mod again a lot of stuff was messed up because apparently due to keyboard language differences SporeMaster 2 beta transforms my . into , and my , into nothingness...

I'll get back to it when I fix it or it gets fixed.

On a side note though, creations with parts over/under the size limit are auto-deleted from the sporepedia. (you can still save them though)

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

gec05

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 09:29:29 pm »
Sorry to bother you with another one.

Do you think you could also make a building rotation mod? It frustrates me that I can't rotate certain parts in the building editor. I think this would be safe from auto-deletion.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 06:59:51 am »
Sorry to bother you with another one.

Do you think you could also make a building rotation mod? It frustrates me that I can't rotate certain parts in the building editor. I think this would be safe from auto-deletion.

I did it once before, the main problem with it was that you couldn't save if you rotated the parts that you couldn't rotate in the first place. If I find a way to make it save without the use of cheat engine or external software (aka debuggers/trainers) I'll release it.

gamingsteve.dyndns.org