Author Topic: Crazy Projects  (Read 15258 times)

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Projects
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2008, 12:19:53 am »
Yah, what Skyward said!

You could finally invade the Vatican and make yourself the true Skub Pope!
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2008, 01:49:30 am »
I'm afraid we mustn't rush these things. We can never be too prepared if we are to attempt such a strategic move. The price will be heavy if we expose ourselves at such an early stage.

Aside from conventional warfare, it is also crucial that we spend at least several weeks training them in the different schools of magic. With Neo at the helm of the training program, I'm absolutely certain the gerbils will turn out to be excellent magi.

I'm not sure about the rabbit, though. We may want to keep him in the reserve. We can never be too sure about things.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 01:51:19 am by Yuu »

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2008, 08:54:25 am »
Make them little outfits and see how long they wear them.  :D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2008, 10:37:40 am »
No M. That would immediately change the project from 'cool' to 'tacky twee nonsense as disrespectful to the intelligence of all pet owners as it is to the dignity of the animals'

>_>

<_<
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2008, 11:05:36 am »
Indeed.

As far as training goes, I'm not sure if it would be necessary.  Have you ever seen gerbils fight?  We once made the mistake of putting two females in the same cage (way back before this whole thing got started), and we are fairly certain that they are already qualified Jedi.  They turn into furry balls of fury that can bounce off of any surface with near perfect accuracy, jump about half a meter straight up with no preparation, and they do not slow down until forcibly separated.

And that's against things their own size.  We didn't get any pictures, but Crazy Eyes made the mistake of walking to the island and eating their food awhile back.  We weren't close enough to see details, but they started darting out of tunnels at him and disappearing before he could turn.  He lasted a whole thirty seconds before running like hell.  And my dad apparently owned a pair who did the same to a cat from under the couch, lost one but the other one just got angry after that.

Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2008, 03:51:31 pm »
Splendid! :D :)

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2008, 05:40:40 pm »
Matbe you could breed an army and sell them to the military.

Just sayin'.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2008, 06:46:21 pm »
Matbe you could breed an army and sell them to the military Air Force.

Just sayin'.

Fixed
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government