Author Topic: Never ending recipe.  (Read 64082 times)

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Never ending recipe.
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2008, 09:41:32 am »
Step 77: Wake up from cryostasis after a thousand years.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2008, 10:35:34 am »
Step 78 - Go searching for a christmas kiss in the year 3000. Then add said kiss.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2008, 03:04:42 pm »
Step 79: Use your hand to take the back of a street light. Grind up and place in recipe with a hint of nutmeg and basil.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Kenobro

• Space Harrier
  • I am not a robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2008, 03:11:34 pm »
Step 80:  Eat half of recipe and then use excrements in rest of it.

Quote from: Grazony
Thanks Kenobro. :)

Offline IamMe

• Gorf Goon
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2008, 03:23:57 pm »
Step 81: Use new technology from the future to morph the mix into a turkey.

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2008, 03:21:52 am »
Step 82: Lace the turkey with sedatives, and feed it to a pair of orphans. Cook said orphans at 30 degrees.
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2008, 07:38:27 am »
Step 83: Let the recipe sit for a bit. Take a coffee break or something in the mean time. When 4 hours have passed, promptly return from said break and pour your 4 hour old coffee into the recipe. 
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline FROMAN

• Journey Groupie
  • =ω=
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2008, 05:43:36 pm »
Step 84:then feed the recipe to more orphans to get that double orphan baked in goodness.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2008, 06:30:50 pm »
Step 85: Travel to the magical land of Middle-earth and use the dish to defeat the Barrow-wights. (Guess who is reading The Fellowship of the Ring)

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2008, 09:08:24 pm »
Step 86: Put it in a time machine and take it back to the time that Krakatoa was erupting. When their, travel to said volcano and through it in. Then go back in the time machine to modern day and excavate it from a lava tube. When found, don't forget to add some coconut oil for extra flavor.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2008, 05:10:30 am »
Step 86: Put it in a time machine and take it back to the time that Krakatoa was erupting. When their, travel to said volcano and through it in. Then go back in the time machine to modern day and excavate it from a lava tube. When found, don't forget to add some coconut oil for extra flavor.

OOC: uh, Krakatoa exploded, I don't think there would be much left of the cake after that, but what the hell, nothing has to make sense here. After all, we used at least 4 fictional elements/substances in the cake.

Step 87: Travel to Yellowstone and dip it into one of the hot spring sinkholes to enhance it with minerals. DO NOT LET GO of the cake or you're going to have to dive into boiling water to retrieve it.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2008, 03:43:17 pm »
Step 87: Set yourself on fire and throw yourself in self-sacrifice onto the cake.

Offline IamMe

• Gorf Goon
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2008, 03:45:24 pm »

OOC: uh, Krakatoa exploded, I don't think there would be much left of the cake after that, but what the hell, nothing has to make sense here. After all, we used at least 4 fictional elements/substances in the cake.

Step 87: Travel to Yellowstone and dip it into one of the hot spring sinkholes to enhance it with minerals. DO NOT LET GO of the cake or you're going to have to dive into boiling water to retrieve it.

You're forgetting that it was both in a nuclear explosion and a nuclear oven, as well as being thrust through time at least 4 times. XD

Step 88/89(?): Cool the now burning hot and mineral enriched recipe with liquid nitrogen and ice water.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2008, 03:48:41 pm »
Step 90: Wrestle a sumo wrestler. When you win, cut off large section of his blubber and slice and dice into little cubes. After this is done, spread thoroughly throughout the recipe until it turns lime green. 

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2008, 04:05:54 pm »
step 91: sing row row row your boat backwards while juggling a car in one hand and breast feeding a baby in the other