Author Topic: Code Geass  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Code Geass
« on: November 22, 2008, 12:41:20 am »
     I've been hearing a lot about this show but it's only recently that I really took a look into it. So I decided to watch it and see what it was about.

The story takes place in an alternate universe where the Holy Empire of Britannia has pretty much conquered half of the entire planet, including Japan of course. And in the aftermath of Britannia's invasion, Japan lost it's freedom, it's rights, and even it's name, becoming Area 11 of the Empire. The Japanese are now forced to live in slums while Britannians live in first-class settlements.

Lelouch vi Britania, the main character and son of the current emperor, has a grudge against the Empire. He hopes that one day he will eventually be able to destroy it. After a series of events, he gains the power to do so and starts walking the path of vengeance.

One of the things I really like about Lelouch is that he still retains most of his humanity even after he gains a lot of power, unlike a certain someone. ;)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6704
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CODE_Geass

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Code Geass
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 03:29:39 am »
yeah i just finished the show...the first few episodes are really stupid with lots of shady morales and a ton of coincidences

but after that it really picks up and its a really good story...sort of like death note but more in a personal way

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 09:42:51 am »
One of the things I really like about Lelouch is that he still retains most of his humanity even after he gains a lot of power, unlike a certain someone. ;)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 10:45:58 am »
I saw this thread, it sounded good, so now I am on episode 2.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:44 am »
Indeed.

Offline Glacies

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 05:46:11 pm »