Author Topic: Memmento  (Read 15826 times)

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Re: Memmento
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2006, 02:24:00 pm »
Clark von Schmark lowered his 9mm pistol, and got back into his car.  It would be weeks before the body was found.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2006, 02:25:59 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Said Dr H.R. Victim.
Pow pow! went the gun.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2006, 10:36:51 am »
"It wasn't my fault!" cried Allen "You have to believe me!" But alas Clark did not. A shot Rang out piercing the midnight Air.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Online sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2006, 12:05:13 pm »
 :o

Ladies And Gentlemen, we have a loop! But I have in intresting Idea...what if we had gone back but in another direction?

Charyl, Secretary at Rolesworth Inc. Walked into her apartment in an unusualy upset mood. Or at least it was unusal for her becuase she almost never got upset. She was A morning person, a night person, etc...But something she had seen in the expression of one of her depressed coworkers, Sophie, had just brought her down.
She made herself some Coffee and looked out the window. She noticed a man with a gun running up the steps of the motel across the street. Charyl Grabbed her binoculars and looked closely.
"Wait." she thought to herself. "Isn't that Sophie's Husband?"
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2007, 07:44:29 pm »
Clark von Schmark lowered his 9mm pistol and glanced around. There would be no hiding the body. Holding his hat on his head, he sprinted up the steps to the room.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2007, 03:44:25 am »
"Look, calm down kid, I just wanna talk to ya, that's all.." Brady tried to reason.. it was no good. Clark fired.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2007, 05:35:35 am »
Clark was pissed at Brady because Brady stole his kil skuls.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2007, 11:38:03 am »
Clark, Allen, and Brady were friends till the end. It seemed as if nothing could ruin their great friendship, Until one day Allen meet Sophie, a great girl. Little did he know that she was Clark's wife. Clark found out about the secret love they had and dhe got angry, but first he needed to slove a problem he had with Brady...

-Lego
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P