Author Topic: KOTOR  (Read 8799 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: KOTOR
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 07:34:55 pm »
I like the ending to the 1st not so much the cut scene you get yeah its cliched and what not but it makes sence and everything gets tied up nicely. With K2 theres alot left unfinished that makes you go hang up *Spoiler* What about the HK droid factory and the showdown between the remote and G0T0 what is to become of Mira and Hanharr after Kreia revived him again. How did the ebon Hawk get flying again. The stuff Kreia tells you is cool I like whole it basically leads all the way up to the movies we all know and love. Still too much cut content Lucky the series interests me so much and I have been able to peice together what was ment to happen from various forums and websites.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2006, 12:12:03 am »
I like the ending to the 1st not so much the cut scene you get yeah its cliched and what not but it makes sence and everything gets tied up nicely. With K2 theres alot left unfinished that makes you go hang up *Spoiler* What about the HK droid factory and the showdown between the remote and G0T0 what is to become of Mira and Hanharr after Kreia revived him again. How did the ebon Hawk get flying again. The stuff Kreia tells you is cool I like whole it basically leads all the way up to the movies we all know and love. Still too much cut content Lucky the series interests me so much and I have been able to peice together what was ment to happen from various forums and websites.

Yeah, like I said, there's a few minor plot holes, but at least you find out what happens to the rest of the characters you've met and the planets you've visited, it even changes depending on how you played the game.  I don't remember the first game tieing up anything, it's just a basic cut-scene where you see everyone, and it's a case of "yay, we won".  It's not until the second game you find out what a lot of the characters did afterward.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 12:34:26 am »
I dunno every thing was answered *Spoiler* You find out who you are what the star forge is and where it came from things such as where HK came from are done the romance quests are completed if you play your cards right you even find out Juhuni plays for the other team. By other team I don't mean Dark Side Everyones story is wrapped up in K2 everything was ment to be wrapped up on Malachor V with Kreia killing half the characters but that was gone in LS HK after visiting the droid factory shows up with an Army of HK-51s to stop G0T0 from ruining everything. Darth Nhilius really didn't make any sense and added nothing to the story. Plus I kind of felt ripped off with the ending just being the hawk flying off into the distance we presume in search of revan but even thats not really explained.

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 01:59:43 pm »
To get her to "play for other team" you have to do A LOT of stuff, and even then the reward sucks.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 02:03:18 pm »
argh!! you all are just tempting me.. I'm still playing this game and I'm afraid I'm going to read the spoilers....

*slowly backs out of the thread with my eyes covered*

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 08:33:50 pm »
To get her to "play for other team" you have to do A LOT of stuff, and even then the reward sucks.

Just talk to her regularly and then complete the Xor's quest which although it is a bit buggy just make sure you complete the party quests 1st. Still I know some females you would like to tear Juhuni limb from limb for messing up carth's love confession scene.

Offline TheShark

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • It was either that or a rattle-snake bite...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 07:11:31 am »
argh!! you all are just tempting me.. I'm still playing this game and I'm afraid I'm going to read the spoilers....

*slowly backs out of the thread with my eyes covered*

Don't give in! The story is fantastic, especially without spoilers. No peeking!

Wow, this makes me realize how long it's been since I was an active user here.

Offline Djfinny

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 07:57:59 am »
I've owned this game for about 2+ years. I kinda got bored and stopped playing after the 2nd or 3rd planet. I guess I really need to pick it back up and finish. (Same thing with Jade Empire, Destroy All Humans, etc).

DJ

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 03:19:24 pm »
I've owned this game for about 2+ years. I kinda got bored and stopped playing after the 2nd or 3rd planet. I guess I really need to pick it back up and finish. (Same thing with Jade Empire, Destroy All Humans, etc).

DJ

Trust me, it's worth it to keep playing.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2006, 04:52:47 am »
I've owned this game for about 2+ years.  I kinda got bored and stopped playing after the 2nd or 3rd planet.  I guess I really need to pick it back up and finish.  (Same thing with Jade Empire, Destroy All Humans, etc).

DJ

Just after the 3rd planet you head will explode. Keep playing it will turn your life upside down.

Offline owen99

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2006, 06:37:10 am »
hi guys does anyone know if KOTOR 3 is coming out
cheers

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2006, 04:38:10 pm »
I would assume that it's in the works but I don't think anything has been mentioned, so you'll probally have to wait.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 08:18:58 pm »
There has been no offcial confirmation basically just people at Bioware and Obsidians sites constantly speculating.

Offline WiiForever

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 10:54:44 pm »
If anyone makes it, i should be Bioware. Obsidian was okay, but i prefer the first better on account of the plot twists. Whoever is struggling to finish this game I also encourage you to keep going. you'll never find a cooler plot twist...

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 11:01:04 pm »
If Lucas Arts don't be dicks and let Obsidan finish the game K3 will rock. If you look into what K2 could have been given 6 months to a year more it would have been awesome honestly they did well to make what they did with the year they had.