Author Topic: Spore's Guide to the Galaxy (Join up NOW!)  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Spore's Guide to the Galaxy (Join up NOW!)
« on: November 12, 2008, 06:53:50 pm »
Yes i been watching Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy alot but i think we should have a guide to peoples creatures.

The thing is you talk about your creature and tell them stuff like if you hear them speak your ears will bleed. Just good stuff and bad stuff that you didn't say on your creature page. Heres my example

Example: If you see a hole on a Pormataw's tail open up you should run because it will suck carbon deoxcide and any other carbon made product up.

So Join up now and tell us about your things you should watch out or get from your creatures today!

Once this is all done i am going to make a new thread called Spore's Guide to the Galaxy and show everything you said and i will organize and have a table of contents too. Cant wait to see what you can think of!

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Spore's Guide to the Galaxy (Join up NOW!)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 07:12:02 pm »
Perrachi
Perrachi have three beaks, so don't be fooled into thinking they're telepathic if they try the old talking-with-the-two-inner-beaks trick.
Never eat a bird or an egg in front of a Perrachi or else it'll fry you with it's laser gun.
Wildlife of Perrawiih
Never go out anywhere uncivilized on Perrawiih without some means of seriously protecting yourself or else you'll get killed and probably eaten.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 06:41:23 pm »
Perrachi
Perrachi have three beaks, so don't be fooled into thinking they're telepathic if they try the old talking-with-the-two-inner-beaks trick.

I laughed so hard :)...

Tip 3: Never stand between a Mushk and another Mushk (though almost impossible not to do as they are so common and flock in such massive herds). Mushks tend to rub against each other to get rid of parasites without any warnings and many unlucky fellows were crushed between their rocky plates this way.

P.S.: Shouldn't there be a link to the creature or something?

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 07:17:08 pm »
Perrachi

I laughed so hard :)...

Tip 3: Never stand between a Mushk and another Mushk (though almost impossible not to do as they are so common and flock in such massive herds). Mushks tend to rub against each other to get rid of parasites without any warnings and many unlucky fellows were crushed between their rocky plates this way.

P.S.: Shouldn't there be a link to the creature or something?
Thank you for appreciating my sense of humor. :) And there should be a link, although I've got that covered in my signature.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 06:38:48 am »
Yep show links because i going to put the Links and your tips on the new topic when we get some more people to help and post theirs