Author Topic: Section For Spore Artpad and Drawings of Creature Creations  (Read 68880 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Section For Spore Artpad and Drawings of Creature Creations
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2005, 09:14:42 pm »
I would try to make some creatures but next to hyrdro's they'd look like crap ;)........

But ill do some artpad anyway

f**king artpoad woulnt save my picture i worked for an hour on stupid gay site!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

Naw go ahead and try it out. I am not familiar with what happend in that game and it seems very long to go over. I sudgest those of you who have done it do it even if you feel you are not good at it. I persoanlly got better out of that factor. Not waiting on others to do it and just did it my self. Over time i got a little bit better. And personally i still think mine looks like crap. :P

Now if no one is willing to do it then at least repost here in a single post each stage. I don't really want to sift through all 15 page just for the information. Then i will see if i can create somthing from the descriptions once reposted here.

Offline MorgothTheEnemy

• Revenging Yar
  • I will find the ring...and eat it FOR THE EMPEROR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2005, 01:23:45 pm »
I would try to make some creatures but next to hyrdro's they'd look like crap ;)........

But ill do some artpad anyway

f**king artpoad woulnt save my picture i worked for an hour on stupid gay site!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

Naw go ahead and try it out. I am not familiar with what happend in that game and it seems very long to go over. I sudgest those of you who have done it do it even if you feel you are not good at it. I persoanlly got better out of that factor. Not waiting on others to do it and just did it my self. Over time i got a little bit better. And personally i still think mine looks like crap. :P

Now if no one is willing to do it then at least repost here in a single post each stage. I don't really want to sift through all 15 page just for the information. Then i will see if i can create somthing from the descriptions once reposted here.

wait wait wait.....

could you possibly mean you would create an awesome picture out of info we post here???
....ssssswwwwweeeetttt.....

Alright if you could ever get around to it seeing as you have like 10000000000 other projects at work please add to your list a "Gracken" which is a awesome sig legged crocodile with sweet horns and a yellow frill of scales. if you do this ill probably piss myself with joy  ;D

I ve watched Gdc vid like three times this week :(
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk,
Ash Nazg Gimbatul,
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk,
Ag Burzum-Ishi Krimpatul!!!

"Then his neighbors looked good, so I gobbled them up too."
                                                                             -762
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2005, 03:42:15 pm »
Alright if you could ever get around to it seeing as you have like 10000000000 other projects at work please add to your list a "Gracken" which is a awesome sig legged crocodile with sweet horns and a yellow frill of scales. if you do this ill probably piss myself with joy  Grin

ROFL! I think i just might though i already have a 6 legged crocodile-like creature i call a "tri-croc".

Tricroc - 2D
http://spore-planet.rpgs.sytes.net/tricroc_2d.jpg

Tricroc - 3D
Tricroc
http://www.deviantart.com/view/14914629/

Offline MorgothTheEnemy

• Revenging Yar
  • I will find the ring...and eat it FOR THE EMPEROR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2005, 04:42:36 am »
YEah! spEcIalNess! That looks much like Gracken except Grackens are bipedal and have yellow frill.

But much specialness to you
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk,
Ash Nazg Gimbatul,
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk,
Ag Burzum-Ishi Krimpatul!!!

"Then his neighbors looked good, so I gobbled them up too."
                                                                             -762
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 01:08:26 am »
i should have really posted this here to begin with. Enjoy !

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 01:12:16 am »
Here is also a new one i did today. Its a deep deep ocean predator.

Offline Scipion

• Stargate Superstar
  • Returned from the grave, now with more immunities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2005, 05:57:54 pm »
There's a few differences (spines, mouth, size of limbs) but i can almost see a resemblance between the wooly one and the abyssal fishy.
-Just like Gaming Steve all of my ideas, suggestions, and comments are merely edjucated guesses. These are based on prior experience and current released info.-

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2005, 11:20:00 pm »
Here is the more primative version of the "Woolly Gruntherium"

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2005, 02:31:57 am »

Here is what eat the woolly gruntheriums. Hope ya like it. If ya notice it has armor, back spikes, a tempanic membrane like frogs have rather than ears, 4 saw teeth (2 on each side) like a sabrtooth tiger has. 3 legs (2 in front and one in back). On each leg tiny hooked talons and on the feet 3 toes wich have retratable claws. It also has 2 spikes on the eye ridges. Its colors mimic trees. And his name means "tree lizard". Since it is mimic a tree.

BTW i got the tripod idea after watching War of the Word for the first time today. That is a great movie and very cool alien designs.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 02:37:35 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2005, 05:08:19 pm »
That thing eats those other things? What's the scale difference?
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Oviraptor

• Shinobi Ninja
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2005, 05:47:43 pm »
Here is a creature (called a Potump, because I couldn't think of anything else) I made with a dull pencil and between classes, but I think you get the idea. (Click to enlarge)

It uses its "trunk" and tail as limbs, and its legs have turned into stabilisers. I also think the forearms should be longer.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 05:56:05 pm by Oviraptor »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2005, 06:28:42 pm »

Here ya go. Even with a human for reference.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2005, 09:59:59 pm »

Here ya go. Even with a human for reference.

Ah, much better. Also very nice. I suppose the bit about the tree should have clued me in, but wasn't completely sure. Either way I had just been thinking if the wooly guy is anything like megatherium as the claws and build suggest the predator would almost have to be twice the size if it didn't want to get its butt whipped.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2005, 10:18:00 pm »
Ah, much better. Also very nice. I suppose the bit about the tree should have clued me in, but wasn't completely sure. Either way I had just been thinking if the wooly guy is anything like megatherium as the claws and build suggest the predator would almost have to be twice the size if it didn't want to get its butt whipped.

Well i was going to make the Woolly one alot bigger but then i thought maybe it would be a little too big. And yes the claws were goign to be like a megatherium. What size would you have the woolly guy? I am open to adjustments.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2005, 08:26:35 am »
I thought the Eohippus Gruatherium would be somewhat smaller than a human, while its about human sized iin the pic (which would be about the size of an average horse), unless its not as far back in the Gruatherium's evolution as I thought it is.

As far as the wooly guy and the predator, if that Arborsaurus can stand comfortably on two of its legs, I'm sure it can use one of its powerful looking front limbs as a weapon against the wooly gruatherium as those feet could be used as clubs to stun or knock down the animal and keep it distracted for a split second (often enough time for any predator) to lunge in. Using this method would keep the sensitive parts away from the claws as the gruatherium is likely to target the foot as the predator tries to club it.