Author Topic: The Rakavis Empire.  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
The Rakavis Empire.
« on: October 21, 2008, 02:31:22 am »

A Rakavis Warrior

Introduction:
The Rakavis are a warrior race who take pride in causing harm to other, weaker civilizations, but they also like to make allies ; But only if these allies will help them fight their many wars. They militaristic and love weapons, to the point where it could be called a fetish.

The Rakavis are insect like reptiles, but are more closely related to fish and reptiles, rather than insects. They two unique features: Rather than having ears or nostrils, the Rakavis use the sensitive antenna on their heads to hear and smell. The length of the antenna ranges from age to gender, All individuals have  different antenna. Their Second Unique feature is their Compound eyes: These eyes can see on all sides,
and It is unknown how exactly a Rakavis is able to see forward correctly.

Culture:
The Rakavis Empire share many similarities to a fascist society, and while they do have incredibly strict rules, the term 'Fascist' is extreme ; They are however, very militaristic, with every day of their lives being similar to a boot camp. There Are two types of Rakavis:

The Leader, who is the richer and more powerful Rakavis, acts as the top ruler of the city, giving commands and monitoring the day to day lives of her ( The leader is always Female) citizens.
The Quality of the Lives of the Citizens depends entirely on the leader in question, if she is kind and nurturing, the Citizens lead happy (Or at least, as happy as they can get) lives. If on the other hand, the leader is bloodthirsty and cruel (They always tend to be) the lives of the Citizens are not at all pleasant.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 02:33:13 am by Snork »

Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: The Rakavis Empire.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 01:33:46 pm »
I love it :P

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:26:02 pm »
Reptilians with compound eyes.

Sweet! 8)

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 01:19:57 am »
Well thanks :D
The Insectoid features actually came by accident. When I finished creature Stage, the eye parts I had where the bug like ones.
I'll post more about the architecture and technology when I can.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 03:42:43 am »
     Wanna join the GPA, Snork? :)

Pretty nice. And we're gonna have a lot of epic and mildly insane RPs once we finish with the election. :)

In any case, hope you join the RP community. And in case you haven't RPed for a while now or haven't RPed yet, there are a couple of pretty nifty guides posted at the top of the RP board. :)

Good luck on these guys! :) 8)

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 03:50:27 am »
Sure, Why Not? :)
This will be my first time joining a RPG story, so I hope I don't mees up or anything.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 05:06:23 am »
     That's great! ;D Hope to see you guys at the GTC too. :)