Author Topic: The Veloku  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Monster

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
The Veloku
« on: October 19, 2008, 09:53:55 am »

The Veloku, a race wanting peace and harmony yet misjudged by all and classed as Warriors, so many aliens have tried to invade our planets we just have to fight them off making us go at War with them, we have a Slaught-o-Glove (they retract and when they sense pure evil are let out) which we all currently wear in a symbol of Honour. Currently we are shifting into Shamans by ending wars and making the Galaxy a variety.

Stats

Name: Veloku
Leader: Velzebu
Homeworld: Zypia, a desert world with some greenery, average temperatures are 150 degrees fahrenheit.
Trait: Warrior transitioning into Shaman
Average Male Lifespan: 800 Years
Average Female Lifespan: 805 Years
Type: Reptiloid, Omnivore.
Height: 7ft
Weight: 12 Stone
Offspring: Upto 50 at a time.

More info transmitting soon...

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 09:03:11 am by Monster »

Offline Kenobro

• Space Harrier
  • I am not a robot!
    • View Profile
Re: The Veloku
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 09:54:39 am »
That's a very strange and alien race you have, Monster.  Keep up the good work!

Quote from: Grazony
Thanks Kenobro. :)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: The Veloku
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 11:41:26 pm »
     I like their history! :) Always loved misunderstood races. It really helps give some races character. :)

Though, you might want to lessen the Spore-related themes and remove the part about the Grox, as the RP's galaxy isn't the same as Spore's. :) Though, you could still add the stereotype switching part, just fuzz it up a bit by not mentioning the two classes by name. :)

Ps.

Added them to the index. :) Hope you enjoy your time in the GPA and join in in the election of initial staff members. :)

Pps.

I'm gonna ask the others if they wish to be chief of counter-terrorism for a couple of days. :) If no one else is nominated, the Veloku will get the office. Though, please specify the name of the individual who will take the place and the name of the Veloku's government. :)