Author Topic: Tsara Evolva Collection!  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Sylverphyre

• Pong Paddle
  • Spored to Heck!
    • View Profile
Tsara Evolva Collection!
« on: October 14, 2008, 02:20:12 am »
Hello guys! Currently, I've been rather hooked in the creature creator playing around with the dual mouth concept. If you guys saw one of my creations in Aaarrrggg's Bura collection, you may know what I'm talking about...

Anyway, I'd like to present the Tsara! After a few attempts at it, I finally came up with a decent looking creature, and concept behind them too!

The Tsara are strange beings possessing two mouths, one on top of the other. Their five eyes are placed between them evenly along the front and sides. Most importantly are their crowns, their pride and joy. The Tsara possess a poweful brain capacity, which allows them to actually have two separate conversations (sometimes in different languages,) with each of their mouths. Of course, they don't do this all too often, as 70% of their brain power is spent obsessing over their crowns.

And here are some that I've done!
Tsarathlee

Tsaradeon

Tsaramaro

Tsarabrago

Tsarazlaab

Tsaragooba

I'm pretty happy with them so far! The Tsaramaro is unique in the sense that it has two different mouths (one carnivore, one herbivore), which was crazy trying to align!

So yeah, I'm opening this to everyone, care to give a try at a Tsara? I'd LOVE to see what you guys can come up with! Seen some amazing work, and would love to see your individual touches on the Tsara! You can use any of the Tsara above as a base for the body-shape...

GOGO TSARA!

NOTE: The dual mouths and eyes take up a lot of complexity, so yes, it can be rather challenging! Also, feel free to make other related creatures, just stick to the dual layered mouth concept!

Three of the more recent Tsara have been 'discovered' by Tsaranebula explorers!

Jester-Tsara, Tsaravian and Tsarabully

The Tsaranebula archivists have deemed that it is imperative a sporecast be created for records!

Click on the image above to access the Sporepedia! Browse to the many Tsara species 'discovered' by myself, as well as those found by others! Let us know if you discover more Tsara species!

Click above to see my Spore Profile, or below to access my Sporecasts!
Tsara Evolva Collection
Best of Asymmetry Sporecast

Offline Gooey Kablooie

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Ummmm, nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Tsara Evolva Collection!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 02:28:49 pm »
Very nice work!
I like the asymmetry sporecast as well :)
I'm for sure going to start working on some stuff and adding it here
also, my personal favourite of these is the Tsaravian, very nice.