Poll

Rcalde for Chief of Security?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: The Galactic Protection Agency [RG]  (Read 46163 times)

Offline Monster

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: The Galactic Protection Agency [RG]
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:58 pm »
"The Creature is something we picked up on a planet comeing here and we were studying him hes a small creature and hes a about the size of a Earth Rat. Hes a Camoflauge creature with sharp teeth. He bit me in the arm eariler" said Croke showing his arm with the big patch on it. "He usally hides in places dark and damp"

My Attempt:

To get it just add Monster to your buddies on Spore or visit my profile: www.Spore.com/view/profile/Monster

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:48:15 pm by Monster »

Offline Harlander

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 12:55:15 pm »
Atrellis Xejir, by now, had reached and entered the GPA headquarters, and wasclustered with his delegation around a large table (though eschewing the use of the seating provided). He gazed around at the slowly growing assemblage of strangely shaped beings, and mused aloud into a slim recording device held in one hand while the Crokes panicked in the background.

"Proposal: legislation requiring that all craft transporting dangerous lifeforms have secure storage at least meeting XS33789/Q/BBF or similar technical standard... to prevent disruption to commerce and administration."

This is a public service announcement.

Lose: (v. intr) to fail to retain, preserve, maintain, sth.; to be defeated
Loose: (adj.) not firm, taut or rigid; free (v. intr) to make loose, undo

"If the guy-ropes are loose we'll lose the sail."
"Let loose the dogs of war! We will not lose!"
"A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?"

Offline Monster

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 02:02:08 pm »
Velzebu unboarded the ship, he enters the room and slips into a chair, talking into something he says: ''Cargo: Alert Mode.''

''What I miss?''
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 02:12:05 pm by Monster »

Offline dacmat22

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44:10 pm »
The Globiens still siting at there seats listening to the speech and watch what is going on around them. Than Glarb Glope askes " when may I start work."

click or the egg gets it

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2008, 01:12:57 pm »
(ooc: My species is the Crocs its just Croke is the tech leader name)))

Croke starts runing around while the pilots are siting looking for food in their packs for the wild creature

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
  • Can life get any better? I submit that it can NOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 07:40:46 pm »
A message comes forth mirroring the "Wow! Message (6EQUJ5)" comes from deep space:  "As the first sentient Vibro Species, we would like to extent our services to aid the empire.  We exposed the Vibroquad's enslavement of the Emaeguates, and then fought for their independence.  Because of this we would like to offer our services as Organized Crime Control.  If the empire does not see fit for us to have this position, we will gladly accept any services that the galaxy needs for us to do.  We introduce ourselves as the False Sapient Vibropod Coalition."

False Sapient Vibropod

"Also the Cybornetic Emaeguates would like to aid our allies, the False Sapient Vibropod Coalition.  We have sat by in neutrality while other races have suffered.  Please let us serve the galaxy in a way that it deems necessary."

Emaguates Democracy

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2008, 12:40:16 am »
     "Umm...anything with meat...?"

"Mmmhmm. Something with meat."

"Excellent, sir!", Mirana replied with a smile. Clapping his nippers, he called one of his staff and told him to deliver several servings of the night's top meat dishes. "I hope you'll like tonight's serving of glazed Flueluvu!* Imported directly from the Sila system!", he said with an inviting smile. "And would you like drinks with that? We made a batch of Skeitaa* specifically for the occasion!"

"Proposal: legislation requiring that all craft transporting dangerous lifeforms have secure storage at least meeting XS33789/Q/BBF or similar technical standard... to prevent disruption to commerce and administration."

"Excellent idea. The department will get on that by tomorrow, during the start of office.", the director said.

Still...

Shaking off a minor thought, the director carries on answering the other questions.

"When may I start work."

"After this meeting, all heads of department will be guided to all of the agency's main offices and oriented on the different tasks involved. And I will be your guide during the entire tour. As said earlier, office will start the next day at exactly 07:30 hours."

Meanwhile, a small limbless lump of a creature wearing what seems to be cybernetic attachments taps Velzebu and begins speaking to him. "Not much, since the election for officers is still on going. Though, there was that thing about a creature getting loose. No need to worry though, this area's safe."

Back on the podium, the director continued with taking nominations. "Anyone else interested in leading the Counter-Terrorism Bureau? Speak now or the Veloku win by default."

The ground towers receive the Vibros' transmission and requests them to land on a nearby spaceport. Their nomination is then transmitted to the director's personnel, which then send it to the director.

Flueluvu - Chicken-like creatures that live on a planet inhabited primarily by avian-like creatures. Also known because of their habit of doing push-ups while not eating or resting.

Skeitaa - A drink very similar to watermelon juice, extracted from the sap of the continent-sized Skeitaa tree on planet Pakwi.

(OOC: @cloud_dog_9: Do the Vibros already have their own thread in the Creation Corner? I need somewhere to link their names to in the OP.

Awesome creature design, by the way. 8))

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
  • Can life get any better? I submit that it can NOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 05:16:30 am »
(OOC: I do not.  Would you like me too?  I would love to put the backstory and the evolutionary tree of the vibros for every one to see.)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 05:47:40 am »
     (OOC: That would be great! :) I also find it very useful when trying to remember certain facts about my race, which I usually forget. Especially the names. :))

Offline Monster

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2008, 09:11:44 am »
Velzebu, representing the Veloku Empire!
 :-X

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2008, 03:53:06 pm »
Croke got out his radio and whispered in "Activate now"

Right then the ground shook. Items where he was standing at shaked and then a platform poped up and it floated above to the roof with Croke on it and he then activated the walls and it became a room hanging off the wall.

(Hes going to sleep but he does it because he makes water fill half of it and he goes to bed)

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2008, 04:04:39 pm »
The folican's leader scowled a bit at Mirana and at the word 'sir'. "Yo genius, I'mma girl!" the remarkably boyish creature growled. She then realized she couldn't blame him...her...it. They weren't even the same species, after all. "Blaaagh, nevermind..." She grumbled after she'd lost some steam, then smiled a bit. "Heh...I can't even tell which you are." She paused for a moment...

"Anyways...we'll eat anything...doesn't really matter. And, uh, yeah...drinks would be...nice." Even though she, along with rest of the folicans, seemed to be more comfortable than before, they still seemed a bit suspicious of all this. Their hunger and need for food seemed to be the main thing keeping them seated.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 04:08:02 pm by Silverfish »

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2008, 06:18:38 pm »
Crokes platform came down and he yawned

"What I miss?" said Croke

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2008, 08:00:53 pm »
     After waiting for a few minutes with no new nominations, Folizi began to speak once more. "Due to no other nominations, I hereby declare that the Veloku wins the position of Counter-Terrorism Bureau Chief, by default. Congratulations."

The director's communicator then began to ring with a frequency specifically tuned for his senses. Receiving the message relayed to him by his personal staff, he swiftly read the message before announcing what was in it. "It has come to my knowledge that the False Sapient Vibropod Coalition wish to run for Organized Crime Control. Is there anyone else who wishes to do so?"

Farther back near the end of the room, the service captain had a bit of problem with a certain Folican about the topic of sex.

"Yo genius, I'mma girl!", "Blaaagh, nevermind...", "Heh...I can't even tell which you are."

"I am so so sorry for that slip in my words! I know how it feels... I'm very very sorry." Mirana said while bowing for forgiveness. "Sometimes... The visitors at my other job mistake me for a gal because of my name, or mistake me for a guy because of my stature..." The captain sighs for a moment before continuing. "Though, in fact, we're all really asexual, kinda like most plants in the galaxy. It gets some getting used to, but it's ok once you do."

"Anyways...we'll eat anything...doesn't really matter. And, uh, yeah...drinks would be...nice."

"I hope you and your crew enjoy your meal, ma'am." He said with a smile. "Well, I'm off to go! Just whistle to any one of my staff if you need any help! Bye nii!"

Somewhere on the other side of the room, Croke just finished taking a rest when he asked what he'd miss. A small lump like creature with cybernetic attachments sitting at the table right beside him went closer and tapped his back very lightly. "Not much." it said. "Also, it seems that I'm getting a bit sleepy after drinking too much water."

"Oh, and before I forget... I am Uruk Charsa, Chivi representative and old friend of Director Kazamadariya. Pleased to meet you."

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2008, 07:44:47 am »
"We, the Rakavis Ultimus empire, accept your request of joining the GPA, as long as we are allowed to shoot things. We look forward to 'Protecting' the galaxy."
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet