Poll

Rcalde for Chief of Security?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: The Galactic Protection Agency [RG]  (Read 46096 times)

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
Re: The Galactic Protection Agency [RG]
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2008, 04:36:21 pm »
Time for the second meeting! :D
Right? :)
I mean, the last meeting is over, isn't it? :(

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2008, 11:14:05 pm »
     OOC: We could put it that way, I guess... I hope the representatives are still alive after that long meeting. So umm, yeah! :) Time for the second meeting. 8) I'll PM it now!

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2008, 03:43:24 am »
"We, The Rakavis Empire, have received word that you require our aid in finding the perpetrators of this horrendous attack against the market. We live by a code, of which that any attack against our mighty empire, or of that against our allies, shall not be tolerated. We will incinerate those responsible.
But first, What course of action should we take?"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 03:48:02 am by Snork »
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2008, 07:10:23 am »
Croke's pilot pokes Croke in the back and Croke wakes up and screams "Blatorna!" for no reason what so ever. The pilot whisperes "I was just trying to wake you up." then Croke sits up and whisperes "How long have i been to sleep?" then the pilot says "Couple earth weeks sir." Croke then goes to the guards on the side door and says "Is the meeting over?"

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2008, 09:34:06 am »
As soon of word of the G-day event hit the Perrachi right in the face, they went wild. Millions of letters poured into the Senate politely asking, telling or even screaming what to do. But they weren't necessary, because the government knew what to do and who to go to.

In the heart of the Perrachi Empire, the entire senate and the Emperor were voting on the solution to a question. They were inside the Imperial Senate, a vast building at the center of Perrachi City, the capital of the Perrachi Empire.(The planet they were on is pretty obvious.) Emperor Tuolfs stood up. Well, he didn't really stand up because he was in a hoverchair and had a disease that made his wings and legs weak so he couldn't walk or fly. But you know what I mean. Where was I? Oh, yeah he stood u-never mind, I'll just say he started a speech.
"My fellow Perrachi, in the time of this crisis I am reminded of the World War, where the Southern Allies defeated the vile Cyki terrorists and prevented them from spreading their evilness throughout this beautiful galaxy." A few senators clapped. With their beaks, because they didn't have hands. "If we had the power to defeat those terrorists then, then we have the power to defeat these terrorists now. But this is a larger threat. We must join forces and make strong allies once again if we are to overcome. This is why I am proposing to join the Galactic Protection Agency." Upon hearing this, the senate erupted into a wave of cheering. "This empire has stood for three thousand years, and I will not see it or any other empire fall!" Even more cheering.

Senator '-'''l-'''l-l ''ll-l'''-'l'', I mean, Enna Miq had been voted to go to Tanariadne as an ambassador to the Galactic Protection Agency and hopefully the Chief of Patrol Services. She was looking out the window of her living quarters, admiring the blackness of hyperspace. As she watched, she was reminded of how after the Senate almost unanimously voted to join the GPA a senator proposed for her to go. She was shocked at first but then thought of her experience in the war. Besides, she was rather charismatic. In the reflection of the window she saw the door open up. It was Plu Def, one of her aides. "Senator Miq?" "Yes?" "We will be coming out of hyperspace in roughly two hours." "Thank you for informing me. You may go now." The door shut and Enna decided to go over to her nest(mass of pillows) and read a book.

After a while Enna finished the book. She was about to put it away when she heard the hiss of the sliding door opening. It was Plu again. "Senator Miq, we will be coming out of hyperspace now. Please come to the front deck and brace yourself." "Alright, Plu. Thanks." She followed him out into the hall and walked over to the evevator-type door. She pressed a button and the door opened up, revealing a very deep and empty shaft. She spread her wings, jumped in and flew up to the deck. "Eleven...Twelve...Thirteen...Fourteen!" She hit the button and the door opened. The front deck was a busy place. Crewpeople were everywhere working on computer screens. All around the deck a large window stretched. Enna walked up to the center of the deck and sat down next to the captain. "Any second now," said the captain in his deep, gruff voice. Suddenly the dark field of hyperspace disappeared in a burst of light to uncover a planet. Enna picked up a microphone-ish thing and transmitted the message.

"Greetings, Galactic Protection Agency. We are the Perrachi Empire, and we wish to join your noble organization. We are currently in low orbit of your planet and ask permission to come down to wherever the headquarters are. Please reply. Thank you."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 09:26:59 am by UFO King »
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2008, 01:00:49 pm »
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
/begin
Hello, this is Senator Tjoso Fraal's secretary speaking. I am sorry to report that the Senator will not be able to attend the meeting. He is currently sick with the flu and is barfing his guts out. Hopefully he will be able to attend later today. Thank you.
/end
TRANSMISSION ENDED
BLAAAAARRGGGFFFFFF!!!

OOC: Seriously though, I am sick with the flu. I am incapable of eating anything without barfing it back up, so wish me luck as I lie in bed starving and hallucinating. :P

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2008, 02:37:47 pm »
OOC: hope you fill better

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2008, 11:39:36 am »
"well, thulithotle would help with any crisis, but we are already preocupied with containing the spreading shilopherus, (containing them within our own domain)   and realy cant do much at the moment (what with having no phisical impact on the universe around us)  untill we can enter our web again. if we can re-establish ourselves, the infinite wisdom of infinity of grace and mind will unite ourselves.
      and that should help.

"and we look for a roll where we can put our knowledges to use. do you have any?"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:50:22 am by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50:58 pm »
OCC: THE GULF IS UNDER ATTACK!!

Croke screams  " I GOT REPORTS THAT PARIDASE FALLS IS UNDER ATTACK!"

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2008, 08:48:22 am »
Tjoso Fraal bursts through the door. "PARADISE GULF IS UNDER ATTACK!" he screams.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2008, 01:16:12 pm »
Enna sat around, bored. It had been a few hours now. How long does it take for-
A worker burst through the door and yelled "PARADISE GULF IS UNDER ATTACK!" "Thank you," said Enna, "but I'm trying to watch the news. Besides, every single news channel has been giving live footage and in-depth stories on this for like two hour-"
An aide burst through the door and screamed "PARADISE GULF IS UNDER ATTACK!" Enna sighed and said "I was just explaining to this worker how-"
A droid burst through the door and shouted "PARADISE GULF IS UNDER ATTACK!" Enna got up, walked over to the microphone and said "Attention all personnel. Here on the bridge we are very much aware that Paradise Gulf is under attack. Thank you."
Out in the hall, several crew members sighed and went back to their jobs. "They already knew?" "I wanted to tell them-" "Well, geez, I had no idea-"
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2008, 01:26:47 pm »
One metal probe came.  Coordinates indicated it was from the planet called "Truia".  a rather far-off and uninhabitable planet.  It had a message in a primitive language, and damaged by radiation with many skipping and holes.  "We.. have- they're- they're- taking over- help is what... what... what..."  Most concluded it was a prank, as Truia was uninhabitable.  The Krakatoa ambassador seemed to giggle to himself briefly, but swore it meant nothing.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2009, 06:50:48 pm »
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
/begin
Greetings, revered and thanked GPA. The Quasits have just performed a highly illegal act, and are in need of apprehension. Their system is located in Sector F2, x 0.3546778520, y 0.8999962256. Please bring these criminals to justice at once.
Yours Truly,
The United Society of Star Systems
USSS
/end
END TRANSMISSION
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 07:55:41 pm by omegatripod »

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2009, 07:30:42 pm »
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
/begin
Greetings, revered and thanked GPA. The Quasits have just performed a highly illegal act, and are in need of apprehension. Their system is located in Sector F4, x 0.35467785, y 0.89999622. Please bring these criminals to justice at once.
Yours Truly,
The United Society of Star Systems
USSS
/end
END TRANSMISSION
((No it isn't.First of all its in sector F2 and second those are incorrect coordinates.))
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2009, 07:32:16 pm »
((Well than what are the correct coordinates?))
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)