Poll

Rcalde for Chief of Security?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: The Galactic Protection Agency [RG]  (Read 47104 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: The Galactic Protection Agency [RG]
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2008, 02:53:16 am »
     "Greetings, Rakavis Ultimus Empire, please let your representatives have a seat and feel free to ask anything regarding the discussion. In any case, would you be interested in letting one of your officers run for a position? There are still some slots open for departments that require a wide background in military experience."

As the meeting continued, there were several other delegates that ran for the position of Organized Crime Control. However, it was quite apparent in the end that the False Sapient Vibropod Coalition would definitely win by landslide.

"And I am proud to announce that the position for Organized Crime Control goes to the False Sapient Vibropod Coalition."

A few hundred meters away from the front, a large bird-like creature seems to be growing impatient. What he is growing impatient of was still not quite apparent. "Sir, I'd like to have a drink.", it said in an imposing manner. "199% proof... And make it neat."

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:36 am »
"Of course, we shall give you one of our FINEST warriors. Take care of him, hes a bit unstable :)"
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
  • Can life get any better? I submit that it can NOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2008, 05:51:21 pm »
False Sapient Vibropod Ambassador Jicey: "As our first act as Chief of Organized Crime Control, are there any instances of crime that any species would like to bring forth?"

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2008, 07:36:15 am »
As Mirana apologized to the female folican, she looked a bit amused. She thought this person was...oddly nice. Especially to something like her. However, when he explained his own gender, there were a lot of odd looks from the folican group. Before she could think of a reply, Mirana had already taken off.

Now 'alone' again, the folicans chatted among themselves again, mostly in disbelief that they were being treated so well. "Well, maybe they dunno what we are...good enough fer me." The female one stated, and most of the others seemed to agree. Whatever the reason for their strange and fair treatment, they were still hungry, so they didn't really care why at the moment.

It was also worth noting that, even thought they'd gotten the invitation, they still weren't sure why exactly, they were here. Well, except for the free food part. Because of this, most of them seemed to be peering around in a highly curious and confused manner.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2008, 02:02:52 am »
     A few hundred meters away from the front, the large bird-like creature stood up and began to speak. "I am Supreme General Aguilous of the Luzonian Knighthood." The large armored knight winked at the director. "I would like to run as Chief of Training.", he said with a smile.

A few meters away, another creature began buzzing around it's table, staring at the Luzonian general. "I am Commander Tirigaso Ma Na Mi. I would like to run as Chief of Operations, dear Director."

Just a few tables away, a large metallic sphere chained to the ground began to speak also. "I am Valgu-110. Representative of the Atomna Semi-singularity." It paused for a moment before talking again. "I and my partner, Valgu-246A, would like to run as Chief of Operations and Chief of Community Affairs, respectively."

As usual, the director asked for anyone else who would like to run as Chief of Training and Chief of Community Affairs. Meanwhile, a poll was put up for the new Chief of Operations.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:16:46 am by Yuu »

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2008, 11:57:38 am »
The Rakavis sat in their seats, and watched everyone else.
There were two of them, a small shaky looking warrior, who glanced around the room, nervously.
Sitting beside him was a much larger Rakavis, She was dressed in an unusual combination of robes and Armour, giving her the appearance of a warrior princess. She stood up, and spoke:
"My accomplice, Kik'shir would like to run for Chief of training, assuming this job requires military expertise of any form."
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2008, 01:25:22 am »
     "Nomination accepted.", Folizi said. "Seeing a there are no other nominations, let the voting begin!"

"Also, Valgu-246A is by default, Chief of Community Affairs and Valgu-110 is now Chief of Operations after a landslide vote of over sixty percent."

"Haha!", said Aguilous, taunting the Marakiri Commander in a non-serious way. "I guess I'll just wish you luck next time."

"Yeah.", the commander replied.

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2008, 12:34:22 pm »
After a few moments of watching curiously, the group of folicans began chatting even more, actually managing to figure out what was going on around them. Eventually the female who was apparently the leader stood up shyly.

"Um...uh...er...what position-things are open, er left, again..?", she stuttered.

She kept on standing, waiting nervously for a response. She also desperately hoped none of these creatures had come across any of her species before, as she was afraid that might lead to getting herself lazered or something.

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2008, 05:54:28 pm »
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[/begin]
Hello, this is Senator Tjoso Fraal of the Goonal Senate. I, uh, believe I recently received an invitation to join? Er, not that I got it, I mean the Senate got it, I was just voted to represent. I think that I would be most competent at......Chief of Management and Budget, that's right. I remember now. So, uh, my starship is just half a parsec away, I'll be coming out of hyperspace soon, okay? Contact me once you've decided what to do. Bye.
[/end]
TRANSMISSION ENDED
SPOILER ALERT! SNAPE KILLS TRINITY WITH ROSEBUD!

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2008, 09:52:30 pm »
     "We have recieved a transmission form the Goonal Senate by Senator Tjoso Fraal." The director said. "Senator Tjoso Fraal will be running for Chief of Management and Budget. Anyone else for the position of Chief of Management and Budget?"

"Um...uh...er...what position-things are open, er left, again..?"

"As of now, the positions that are currently open are Chief of Management and Budget, Chief of Internal Affairs, Chief of Personnel, Chief of Patrol Services, Chief of Detectives, Chief of Support Services and last but not least, Chief of Criminal Justice." The director said smiling.

Meanwhile, the Luzonian general was being somehow teased by the Marakiri commander. But it was all good and well.

Offline Silverfish

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2008, 10:59:46 am »
The folican took a moment to run all of those through her little mind. She wasn't really sure what she was doing at the moment, but her kind was prone to act on instinct.

"Ummm...am I allowed to be any of those..? 'Cause the 'Criminal Justice' one sounds...interesting." She went on nervously. It definately seemed like an odd choice, and she was an even odder creature for the position. To most, it would look like nothing more than a random urge from a impulsive creature.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2008, 12:39:28 am »
     "Why, yes anyone can take the position.", the Director said. "Would any of you be interested in running for the department of Budget and Management? An officer with a long experience in skillfully handling large resources would greatly benefit the organization in the long run.

If none will nominate another candidate for the Bureau of Budget and Management, the Goonal will win by default."

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2008, 11:56:31 am »
The door swings open as several tall red aliens step into the room. One of them speaks up.
"Uh, hello, I'm Senator Tjoso Fraal, and these four are my aides. We've just arrived. The security guards gave us clearance to land. So, um, could someone please direct me to my seat? Er, our seats, I mean?"

Offline cloud_dog_9

• Sea Battler
  • Can life get any better? I submit that it can NOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2008, 12:39:13 pm »
Jicey looks around: "At this current time, there seems to be no organized crime.  In the case there is some organized that needs to be investigated please contact us.  We will go back to our investigation of more slavery by the Vibroquad empire."

And with his final statement, the False Vibropod Ambassador Jicey leaves.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2008, 03:49:11 pm »
Dear GPA

As you may be aware, our company has come under a huge amount of crimanal and terrorist attack. While Union and Galactic Senate forces fail to gain any ground on the identity of our attackers, we are rapidly losing profit, and as a result, the economy itself is crumbling. We believe that the Paridise Gulf attacks and the GGM bombing occuring this close to eachother are not a co-indence. After consulting with our Stockholders, we have decided to forward this case to you, the GPA. You are our last hope, and the economy's last hope. Billions will be forced into poverty, the Credit is failing; we are failing.
As the GPA, it is your job to stop this criminal and terrorist harrasment to any sentient being, whether it be a tribal creature from the un-explored areas of the Galaxy or Philosopher at a Former Wexxian Academy. Without your help, the Galaxy may at the mercy of whoever is behind these attacks.

Signed:
GalEx Majority Stockholders
GalEx CEO
GGM Council of Management
the real saviour of this forum