Author Topic: [RG] The Orealyianis  (Read 56987 times)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
Re: [RG] Orealyianis
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2010, 02:32:31 pm »
It's the Orealyianis that were corrupted by THEM! It's got to be!
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2010, 02:36:16 am »
I think it's kind of cool how each creature, especially nowadays, seems to have their language rooted in a language from Earth.

Though, to add, the Orealyianis and Choro also have a mix of Italian and Malayo-Polynesian in them.

As for the Luzonians, well, aside from some Spanish, the rest's pretty much in their name.  ;)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2010, 01:59:25 am »

The Six

Members, clockwise from top...

Kanenatsu of the Terran-Ixians- A high-spirited Terran-Ixian with a bleak and sinister past, he has since turned a new leaf after an as of yet unknown series of events.

He has a tendency to make horribly lame puns and thinks most things are funny, much to the other members' chagrin.

Despite this, he is considered as the group's de facto leader and is more than capable of proving himself in the field.

First Appearance: A Long Way From Home: The Lahktoa Frontier
          First Mentioned: A Long Way From Home: The Lahktoa Frontier

King Harous of the Luzonians- the overly-zealous monarch of the Luzonian Knighthood, he enjoys close ties with Ragansa and Folizi, of the Choro and Orealyianis, respectively.

While not as skilled in programming as the two mentioned above, he more than makes up for it with his iron will and determination in the face of whatever adversities the group might encounter.

Preferring to act as the team's vanguard, Harous reluctantly concedes the task to Kanenatsu since the latter is a freakin' tank on legs, literally. The same can't be said when he's leading his own nation into battle, however, hoo boy...

First Appearance: Rise of Powers Part II
          First Mentioned: The Galactic Protection Agency

Overlord Ragansa of the Choro Deidalus- Literally the smartest guy on his planet, he occupies the much desired Tier Nine of the Choro Deidalus Technocracy. Also known officially as the Overlord, he is the highest-ranking member of the entire hierarchy, charged with establishing national policy and directly governing the home planet, to which he is cybernetically integrated to.

His disappearance marks the first time he has left the confines of his office since he first ascended to the highly esteemed position.

Despite having been disconnected from the data processing powerhouse that is the Choro's home planet, Ragansa is still more than capable of performing programs due to the modified TIER bodysuit he is currently using for improved defense and locomotion.

First Appearance: They Who Cannot Be Named: The Battle for Origin
          First Mentioned: GalactiNews and Current Events: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7639.msg793378#msg793378

Haraia Hiraoto of the Jyunkichi- An elite mercenary purportedly involved in the assassination of several high-ranking government officials all across the galaxy, according to records obtained from the Galactic Protection Agency, among others. No one knows for certain why he seems to be working quite well alongside what should be his enemies, though it does seem that there is more to his past than what the governments let on.

Regardless of the truth behind his affiliation, Hiraoto is an exceptionally skilled fighter and programmer, especially for a flesh-and-blood being. Due to his Jyunkichi heritage, his mind is capable of processing programs with relative ease compared to other, less endowed biological organisms, allowing for a faster, more direct method of execution.

He prefers swift, indirect, and stealthy combat due to his small frame, acting primarily as team support. He is not entirely incapable of head-on engagements, however, and is quite willing to correct anyone who thinks otherwise.

First Mentioned: Top Ten Fugitives of the Galactic Protection Agency

Minister Kurefa of the Marakiri- Not much is known about him other than that he is a relatively new member, joining the group after being elected as Prime Minister in the previous elections.

He is particularly average in all respects.

First Mentioned: GalactiNews and Current Events: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7639.msg793378#msg793378

Crown Prince Folizi of the Orealyianis- The eldest of the Kazamadariya siblings, the former GPA director is officially the first in line in inheriting the Orealyianis Throne. A born leader, he possesses a calm and emphatic exterior which houses an exceedingly fiery passion which he has for his line of work.

A veteran of programming, he began studying the art at a very young age, receiving detailed lessons directly from his Terran-Ixian mentor, eventually practicing on his own after the latter's exodus. He is by far the most learned of the group when it comes to the technicalities of programs, even surpassing their de facto leader, Kanenatsu.

Despite this, his soft-bodied nature still holds him back in the actual field, unable to withstand the same level of punishment that a truly mechanical being is capable of sustaining.

First Appearance: The Galactic Protection Agency
          First Mentioned: The Galactic Protection Agency

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2010, 07:14:24 am »

Specific Applications of Terran-Ixian Nanomachines

Reverse-engineered Terran-Ixian nanomachines aren't merely used to sustain the special atmosphere which allows different races to coexist on Tanariadne's surface. Far more than that, it serves a wide variety of applications, from things as simple as repairing electronics to something as complex as open body surgeries.

Below is but a small sample of the many applications of Terran-Ixian nanomachines:

Power Transmission- Power from generators can easily be transmitted directly to one's electronics systems using a nanomechanical atmosphere. As long as there is a continuous and thick enough line of the substance between the sender and receiver of power, a relatively stable line is more than readily assured.

Electrical Repair- There are a wide variety of commercially available nanomachine packs used to repair severely damaged electroncis [dents, scratches and other minor damages are usually repaired automatically by the built-in repair system available in most products]. One simply needs to select from a set of products which device is in need of repair and then apply the, usually paste-like, substance directly onto the equipment in order for the nanomachines to slowly fall into place and fix any major damages wrought to the device.

Surgery- Nanomachines have been used extensively in surgical procedures, from maintaining hemostasis to outright performing even major procedures single-handedly [though, of course, still under the supervision of a trained and licensed professional].

Intensive emergency Life Support- Almost anything can now be synthesized using nanomachines. From drugs to organs to even entire bodies, nanotechnology, coupled with advanced-planning and quick intervention, makes it possible to sustain a client's life even amidst the most dire of predicaments.

Pharmacotherapy- In most cases, drugs can be synthesized directly inside the client's bloodstream or other such equivalent, allowing people to enjoy long-duration travels without the need to worry about their meds. Physicians can even adjust the dose of the drugs synthesized, or even assign specific locations in the body where the substances shall be applied.

Adult Genetic Manipulation- Adult Genetic Manipulation, or the act of genetically, and subsequently physically, altering a fully grown being can be achieved via a well-coordinated program of bodily stasis and exhaustive cellular manipulation. Though still highly experimental and prohibitively expensive, it is slowly becoming an option for those who seek a cure for extensive, unintentional and detrimental genetic mutations.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2011, 04:11:48 am »
The Galactic Ponyfication Agency

Aww yeah!

Xp

Ps. Yes, all of those are named characters.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:12:09 am by Yuu »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
Re: [RG] Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2011, 06:00:49 am »
Yuu are a bad person. :'(
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Re: Pony power
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2011, 06:15:45 am »
ponies sorta rock, actualy.

right , I get most of of em but then the guy with the
I give up, can you just tell me who's who an what is what?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:19:21 am by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2011, 06:36:08 am »
I don't see no Milikaaaaaaaa!
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2011, 07:18:33 am »
That...that's just scary.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2011, 08:06:19 am »
I don't see no Milikaaaaaaaa!

I tried, but then my mind exploded after I realized it was dark already (I started at about 9 in the morning.).

I was actually aiming to include the Milika, the SPA guys, as well some other races like the Nauceans and Wexxians, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix.   ;)

I'll probably turn an Urshan into an "Ursha Minor".  :7

right , I get most of of em but then the guy with the
I give up, can you just tell me who's who an what is what?

Most of them can be identified from their outfits, poses, or marks on their flanks.  :)

So, from left to right...

Professor Sarelka Karlan Talsenreave [Talsenreave Station], Former GPA Director Folizi Kazamadariya [Simplified GPA Logo], Photos General Lakis Duavon [Villainous Disguise Attire and Old Model Cybernetic Eye], Gradient Greater Senator Kurheac [Or at least how I always pictured him in my mind, as a Fully Armored Dragon], (Former?) PSR President Dimikos Talin [Perrachi Flag Themed Hat], Bureau Chief Dashira Kharajev [Outfit and Primary Tattoo], and last but not least, Directress Hatena Rolu [Dat Smile].

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2011, 05:18:32 am »

The Galactic Ponyfication Agency v2.0

... aka Oh! My! Goodness! Atomnasprites are MASSIVE!

Xp

In any case, welcome to the club, Officer Loxili, Bureau Chief Valgu-110 and Bureau Chief Valgu-246A!  : )
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:12:32 am by Yuu »

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2011, 06:02:24 am »
Omigoodness! Can I have an avatar of it like yours?
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2011, 06:58:47 am »
'Course!   :)

Y'all just follow these links 'ere:

Full-size Version...

EDIT:

Stupid me, I just realized some glaring flaws in the shading.

Let me fix those up.

EDIT:

The links above should be showing the corrected versions now.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:07:07 am by Yuu »

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2011, 07:14:28 am »
Lakis (with british sounding voice): Oh dear, it appears I've dropped my staff. I spent an hour and a half getting it the way I wanted!
Now...how do I pick this thing up without fingers.....?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2011, 07:35:30 am »
Fillyzi Kazamadariya: Try using your mouth. It always works for me.  ^_^

Hatena Rohoof: Your front hooves are ... uh ... nippers.  -_-'

Fillyzi Kazamadariya: Oh, right...  >_>