Author Topic: The Russian Reversal - In Soviet Russia, I like you!  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
  • And, boom goes the dynamite.
    • View Profile
The Russian Reversal - In Soviet Russia, I like you!
« on: September 22, 2008, 08:10:45 pm »
This is a twist on the current model of threads going on here. Instead of posting our stuff to garner comments/critiques, post another GamingSteve member's work that you like/enjoy/have had an experience with. Basically, choose someone else's creation and comment on it/post it here.

I'll go first.

Creator: Beatnuki
Creation Name: Lemming War Mech

Comments: This is just to awesome for words. It's just outstanding craftsmanship and attention to detail. Great creativity to make, even if it's based off of something 'real'.

-----

You guys will NEVER appreciate how hard it was for me to pick this. I was trying to avoid some of the more well known GS Members such as Parka, Ahavo, Hydro and so on. Only because I wanted to highlight some other good GS creators, but it was FAR to hard to narrow down who I wanted to pick from. I eventually wound up just kind of choosing on a whim. I need some more crappy creators in my Buddy List... if only to make me appreciate how good some of you people are. Jeez... you guys are to good. Even some of the less featured members of GS had me flabbergasted. I kept going back and forth between people like WetherMAN32, Darcie, GZillaFan, and a slew of others.

*waits for this topic to die :(*

"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
Re: The Russian Reversal - In Soviet Russia, I like you!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:21:27 am »
ChaoticCreature produces a constant stream of amazing content. Here's a Baobastick Battletank, based on his old RP species the Baobas(GS history  :P)

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
Re: The Russian Reversal - In Soviet Russia, I like you!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:22:40 am »
Gzilla has some amazing creatures.

This is my favourite cell to creature creature =

And this must be the best building I've seen in a while:

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"