Poll

Vote for the Head of Research and Development

Milika
Mon-Krai

Author Topic: -<The Galactic Trade Confederacy>- >GTC<  (Read 18922 times)

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
Re: -<The Galactic Trade Confederacy>- >GTC<
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2008, 03:45:35 pm »
Vice RE Liuonomo raised his hand frantically into the air.  "Chairman Dendar!  Yes, excuse me, but there seems to have been some sort of quantum disturbance in a nearby sector.  One of our scouts (one man ships) responded, and as it turns out, a whole new system had appeared out of no where!  We made contact, and they call themselves the "Vykusi".  Should we send a fully equipped ship to investigate?  Not only that, but we feel that delegates from the other races present should come with us, if you don't mind."

((If RP should happen outside of Rolston (and it will), it can either happen in the Vykusi thread, or a new thread.  Also, please update the OP.))
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 03:47:46 pm by Kenotai »
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2008, 03:52:50 pm »
((I'm missing something?  I'm not sure what.  Mind pointing it out to me?  I'm a bit swamped with projects right now so I can't search through the whole thread for it.))
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2008, 01:33:47 pm »
Vice RE Liuonomo raised his hand frantically into the air.  "Chairman Dendar!  Yes, excuse me, but there seems to have been some sort of quantum disturbance in a nearby sector.  One of our scouts (one man ships) responded, and as it turns out, a whole new system had appeared out of no where!  We made contact, and they call themselves the "Vykusi".  Should we send a fully equipped ship to investigate?  Not only that, but we feel that delegates from the other races present should come with us, if you don't mind."

I never got a response to this bit.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2008, 03:35:04 pm »
((Oh!  Sorry about that.))

"I'm afraid I can't force the other delegates to go along with you, nor do I see why you need them all, but we can grant you a ship, and anyone willing to go with you may.  I will ensure that you will at least have a Kratairian delegate on board with you.  Now then, as I belive that is all we need to cover for now, I hereby declare this meeting of the Galactic Trade Federation closed.  All those who wish to join with the Milikan delegate, the ship will be departing tommorow at noon.  I will see to it that it will be waiting for all those boarding at docking terminal A-3."

((Alrighty, so that's the end of this meeting.  Feel free to make any RPs you want taking place on Rolston or having to do with happenings of the GTC.  This is open-ended from here on out.  This thread will be reserved until the council's next formal meeting, which will be whenever there is a good reason for one.))

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2008, 10:17:52 am »
((I made the thread, anyone who wishes to join, post here saying your getting on the ship actually, post in the actual thread, or if your not in the GTC, just PM me, and I'll tell you how to get yourself in.))
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:27:57 pm by Kenotai »

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2008, 10:37:44 am »
((Can't we just post if we're comming in the first contact thread so as to avoid cluttering up this one?))

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2008, 10:41:09 am »
((Hmm, your right.  My post was just to let people know it was made.  I just need one more person to join.))

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 12:52:41 pm »
((Okay, I've thought it over, and the Serleep and Dellip officially do not exist anymore. They were a mistake I made; the Goonals wouldn't conquer two entire sentient species like that. So they do not exist. They never did exist. Sorry for the necropost, but I felt that it was necessary.))

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2009, 01:26:10 am »
Incoming transmission...

//Greetings, GTC.

This is King Foriza of the Orealyianis Monarchy.

We wish to inform you, if you already haven't received word of it, of the recent events regarding two of the GTC's members. The Supara and the Milika.

The GPA and the Milika have independently submitted reports of a certain Suparan contingent attacking a Milikan cruiser in a newly charted system. Casualties have not yet been calculated, but it is, sadly, expected to reach a very worrisome value, both directly and indirectly.

As chief of security, we shall do our best to maintain as much a semblance of peace as possible in all the GTC's trade networks. However, I fear that if these hostilities escalate, we shall be forced to apply indefinite force on the Supara in order to ensure the safe travel of both public and private goods and personnel in the GTC's network of trade routes. Especially the ones closely related to the two races in question.

I expect to hear you're side on this some time soon, dear chairperson. I shall personally land on GTC HQ in due time.

That is all, for now.//