Author Topic: Call Of Duty 2  (Read 2554 times)

Offline aquaman

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Must...Get....SPORE!
    • View Profile
Call Of Duty 2
« on: November 01, 2005, 11:49:19 am »
Being a big fan of the first game, Call Of Duty, I was wondering if anyone is getting/has got Call of Duty 2 or has played the first Call of Duty.

I've played the demo of COD2 and think its really good.  i espicially like the new health system because "health hunting" in the first game wasn't too realistic. :)

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
Re: Call Of Duty 2
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 12:31:23 pm »
It looks like a cool game. I think OXM has video from it or something from some disc in the past, if you want to check it out.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Twiggs

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 12:53:38 pm »
I just beat United Offensive, what a pickle.  And I want to play CoD2.

Offline Kiser

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 06:53:16 am »
Anyone have more thoughts on this thing?  I've got it pre-ordered for my Xbox 360 and I can't wait to play it.  I was a huge fan of the original and expansion for the PC.
Gamertag: WhaddaPhenom
I'm your huckleberry.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 11:55:04 am »
I am playing it right now and I think it is great!

I just unlocked the American Missions and just finished up the first part of D-Day... I will tell you what... when they say "You will not survive" for the Veteran difficulty they are right!

That is some tough stuff!

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 07:33:18 am »
I got it for my birthday 2 days ago, I'm playing through the Russian campaign right now. I'm in the battle of Stalingrad, I think I'm nearing the end of that. It really is a lot of fun, and a big graphical improvement over the original Xbox. I don't have LIVE migrated yet, but I played multiplayer with one of my friends and it seemded like it would be amazing. We didn't have much fun with the multi-player because the maps were too big for just 2 people, but with 3 or 4 more it would have been incredible.

All in all, I'm very impressed.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline 7LES

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 08:03:51 pm »
its completely and absolutely awesome regardless if you get the PC or the 360 version.

Offline OrdoSanguis

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Ahoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 10:21:15 pm »
I played it for quite a while, I was in a clan and stuff too. Excellent game, I highly recommend it. It and CoD 1 seem to just raise the bar in terms of World War 2 FPSes. The fact that there is always someone around to help you out is a nice bonus as well.

c14dude

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 10:43:35 pm »
i never really liked the COD series. after medal of honor allied assault i stoped playing these types of
fast paced WWII shooters. thank goodness for Hidden And Dangerous 2! now thats a great game