Author Topic: The flash Wolfenstein isn't working!  (Read 3172 times)

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
The flash Wolfenstein isn't working!
« on: October 12, 2005, 05:38:12 pm »
The flash Wolfenstein 3D you posted in your news doesn't seem to be working for me... it loads and stuff but then I'm staring at a blank screen with "floor,score,lives" etc on the bottom but no numbers in them and nothing else on the screen.

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
Re: The flash Wolfenstein isn't working!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 06:10:43 pm »
The flash Wolfenstein 3D you posted in your news doesn't seem to be working for me... it loads and stuff but then I'm staring at a blank screen with "floor,score,lives" etc on the bottom but no numbers in them and nothing else on the screen.

Make sure that you have the latest version of Flash (version 8), it just came out a few days ago. Same thing happened to me. Download it, install, and try again!
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 07:15:20 am »
Ah, got it. After you load the new FLASH, make sure you close all browser sessions and then start up again and it should work. If that still doesn't fly, reboot your PC.

I had a hung IE session so it wouldn't update.

-LEGO

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 06:30:23 pm »
Never really played much wolfenstein although we did have a mod of the game called Collingwood Wolfenstien where all the enemies were players for Australian Football team Collinwood decked out in Collingwood Jerseys and the walls were black and white stiped like there Jerseys and have I hate Collingwood written everywhere. Also instead of guns you kicked footballs at oppenents. Great fun for Essendon Supporters like me and Carlton supporters like my brother.