Author Topic: Bizarre Things in Spore  (Read 24362 times)

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Things in Spore
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 07:28:53 am »
I know I already posted this in another thread, but nothing wrong with posting here as well.

I had a race that evolved on a planet without any life AT ALL. It was a planet that I had terraformed while getting the badges so that I can get all of the multiple use energy only tools. The thing is that I never put any life on there and evidently they got there somehow. I would guess that it could be someones experiment.

I decided to lower the T score because I didn't want them to glitch up my game.

There was another tribal planet (or maybe the same one mentioned above, I forget) which had no oceans and when I did a burst of terraforming, water suddendly appeared, flooding several villages. I was able to destroy the villages though, despite them bieng underwater and the residents were just walking on top of the water.

Offline AtmaDarkwolf

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 07:41:34 am »
oh another one I forgot. I had a race of beings evolve on a planet with no spice, in a system with no other planets, and I started a trade route with them and bought the system.

When I first saw them in tribal and civ stages, their world was normal, mostly (no spice nodes, but lots of villages and cities in civ) but when they became space faring, all but 1 city 'blew up' - the spots where the cities were are still there, look like ruins, but only 1 city exists.

Indecently it produces red spice in normal amounts, even though the planet has no spice nodes :D

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2008, 08:00:51 pm »
Any pics? :)

Offline AtmaDarkwolf

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2008, 09:26:06 pm »
Any pics? :)

Er yup... went and got u a bunch of screenies... then realized spore removes the GUI.. lol

So am going to compile a bunch using plain old printscreen/paste method. give me a moment.

Very proud of my very underdevelopable planet (but it DOES produce more than my own homeplanet does :D

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 09:44:45 pm by AtmaDarkwolf »

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2008, 12:39:22 pm »
TIME TRAVEL!

Lol, not realy.

I had previously made a H'qur ship, if only because I was just too eager to make it...

Fast forward a few days, and I'm playing as the H'qur in creature. I wander around, and lo and behold, I see my H'qur ship as a crashed UFO.

(the H'qur are blind... sorry)

I sat there thinking for several minutes on how a ship could crash on the unevolved planet of the race that made it. A failed (or successful) time travel experiment is the only thing I could think of...

Offline Kenobro

• Space Harrier
  • I am not a robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:26 pm »
Lol, that's funny.  Maybe another empire visited?

Quote from: Grazony
Thanks Kenobro. :)