Author Topic: Allying in tribal  (Read 899 times)

Offline Meigus

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Allying in tribal
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:08:59 pm »
Ok, I'm playing Tribal on hard after being an omnivore, and balanced whatever.

My problem is when I went to ally the first village, I went from yellow flat face to blue smile. Then it says "great job!" and released three more guys. The first group stayed blue, and I never got any 'technology' or anything from them but I did get food from time to time. The music function almost entirely broke. I can go to play music, but nothing happens. The reason I say almost entirely is because once, while trying to ally after giving the gift, I started to play music but then repeatedly failed, despite having almost my whole group and having everyone on the instrument they wanted me to play. That and the first time are the only times my guys have ever properly played music. (and yes I have tried every instrument, different numbers, etc AND I have my chieftain everytime)

PS I also have a problem with my chieftain never attacking any "people", just buildings. When I try to get him to attack people, it looks like he's trying to conduct musicians except the rest of my tribe will follow the attack command.

I want to know what I'm doing wrong and why they never ally, etc. I had to destory two guys already to get more instruments, and right now I'm aggressive, trying to get back to productive.

Offline eleazar

• Revenging Yar
    • View Profile
    • my spore creatures
Re: Allying in tribal
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 11:31:31 pm »
Try lowering your audio quality settings.

It solved this problem for me.

if not you might also try lowering your video quality settings.

Offline happydan20

• Venture Conqueror
  • Discovered the "everything syndrome."
    • View Profile
Re: Allying in tribal
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 08:41:07 am »
i noticed my chief would freeze in place often, it could make it impossible to socialize, all i can say is save often.
I survived the flood of 2008 and all I got was this crappy homelessness.