Author Topic: Why is every creature I make suddenly "deleted off the server"  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Vendayn

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
Why is every creature I make suddenly "deleted off the server"
« on: September 11, 2008, 11:58:13 pm »
I made my creature after I bought spore (all my creatures from what I made in the trial are still there), but all my main creatures I use are "deleted off the server". As soon as I submit my creatures again AND every single new creature I make is automatically deleted off the server...as soon as I share it, its deleted.

I haven't even made anything that would get me banned, wtf...I'm not banned or anything.

I'm really angry right now...every creature I make is deleted...there isn't even anything wrong with them

this is seriously stupid...why is every creature I make and submit to sporepedia deleted? I keep trying to resubmit them, but each time I submit it, it gets deleted as soon as I share it.

This is stupid...I worked hard on my creations, and now I can't even show to my friends or anything. Oh I guess I have my trial creatures left...lame

Ask a question and you are stupid for 30 seconds, never ask and you are stupid for life.

my spore page: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Vendayn

My future site for the Fantasy stories I've typed(in development):
www.dragon-masters.com

Offline Moogie

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Why is every creature I make suddenly "deleted off the server"
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 05:09:06 am »
It's a common bug, I think many people (including myself) are experiencing it.

Try this: make sure the creature (pre-civ) is not maxed in complexity. Have about 4 orbs or so free.

Then see if that uploads. If so, you should also be able to outfit him for civ/space and upload that too.

I'm pretty sure enough of us have betch'd about it loud enough for them to notice by now. :)

Offline Harlander

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 01:00:57 pm »
It's pretty annoying, especially if, like me, you got carried away with the complexity in the CC and wanted to share a version of your byzantine creation wearing a nifty space-age costume...
This is a public service announcement.

Lose: (v. intr) to fail to retain, preserve, maintain, sth.; to be defeated
Loose: (adj.) not firm, taut or rigid; free (v. intr) to make loose, undo

"If the guy-ropes are loose we'll lose the sail."
"Let loose the dogs of war! We will not lose!"
"A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?"

Offline Elyanna

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • Spore Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 01:07:06 pm »
I had this problem back when I had the trial creature creator. I've lost quite a few of my old creations. But I'm having no problems now..
My spore profile: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/elyanna
I like to make plausible creatures.

Offline Vendayn

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:09 pm »
well, my spaceship was entered fine and its about maxed out...strange that my creatures aren't being entered right. I emailed support to see what they say.
Ask a question and you are stupid for 30 seconds, never ask and you are stupid for life.

my spore page: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Vendayn

My future site for the Fantasy stories I've typed(in development):
www.dragon-masters.com

Offline WeAreLegion

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
    • Noigel's Art
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 08:48:26 am »
I have a non maxed out creature and a non maxed out tribal version of him also had this happen....

Pretty lame Maxis, let's get it fixed...and no I am not apologizing for being mean, this is a paid for product that should work at its BASIC level, which is what the community features are.

I can handle game balance issues, crash bugs and what not...but come on.  Facebook and Myspace can get the community thing right, as can WoW and EQ2, so this is inexcusable.