Author Topic: Tribal Stage Glitch's - List all problems here  (Read 13378 times)

Offline Zamaza

• Bezerk Brawler
  • Daydreaming at Night
    • View Profile
Re: Tribe Glitch: Looping Tribal Leader = No Social and Fighting [H-E-L-P]
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 01:06:55 pm »
What kind of sound card do you have that have had this bug?

I don't actually have a sound card (it fried) and I use a USB headset that basically acts like a sound card on its own. Sometimes though all the sound backs up, and then plays at once (kinda scary). I have noticed in creature and tribal that I don't see any animations or the little speech bubbles while the sound is being backed up (they maybe linked somehow?) but if I wait for it to catch up it works perfectly.

Never had this problem effect combat though, but I tend to be mostly social.

Offline Vernn345

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 02:01:38 pm »
Glitch is only effecting social in tribal for me.  I can kill off other tribes and use the fireworks to increase thier relation but not the band option. every time my guys form up to play 1 to 3 of them just kinda walk back and forth while the rest get ready. I get the happiness meter at the top of the screen but the event never starts.  Here is a link to the creature I am using http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Vernn%7C2263075396%3Asast-500067025440

Just plain stuck on tribe cause I know I can get past it by killing off a tribe but i'm trying to get through the game as a herbivore with out wiping anything out.

*EDIT*
Here is a link to a youtube of the glitch. Kinda hard to see since there is no HUD though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ysXTx6rGOk
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 02:37:44 pm by Vernn345 »

Offline ChristianSkunk

• Astrosmasher!
  • I stink, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 05:46:11 pm »
I have the same issue here.  He hops to the left, then to the right, then to the left, to the right, etc.  Even while moving from one place to another you can see him turning left and right.  Doesn't do anything during combat or social but will do special abilities and eat.  I don't want to kill them for the same reason.  I'm trying to stay in the middle, but to do so, I absolutely have to make friends with this last tribe.

Edit:

Ha!  I left the game running while I was posting the above.  I went back and noticed the leader wasn't hopping any more.  Went back and was able to perform.

This is the creature.  http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-ChristianSkunk%7C2263357786%3Asast-500069528623

He has one leg and three arms, one on his back, two sharing a shoulder joint under his mouth.  When I started, he had two staffs, one in the top hand and one in one of the bottom hands.  When I was having this trouble, one of the staffs had disappeared.  When it was working again, he had both.  *shrug*
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 06:23:39 pm by ChristianSkunk »
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent." - R.D. Laing
"It's only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours."

Offline WeAreLegion

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
    • Noigel's Art
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 05:30:11 am »
Another update:

Issue resolved on my game...I simply went to war on one of the tribes and then after that everything worked.

Odd, but still sucks for those who cannot get past it or want the 'Friendly' achievement, whatever it is called...