Author Topic: Changing Creature Description?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Techleo

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
Changing Creature Description?
« on: September 10, 2008, 08:32:08 am »
 I just realized I must have been half asleep when I made my species last night. All the descriptions are full of typos. In anycase is there any way to go back to a species from a previous evolutionary step and just change the description? Sure would help for storytelling purposes. Its not like the creature creator as far as I can see where a species can be edited without playing the creature. Im probably missing something stupid. ;D

Offline spiritofcat

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • Ta-da!
    • View Profile
    • My Sporepedia Profile
Re: Changing Creature Description?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 08:33:50 am »
If you go into Share from the main Galaxy screen, then select My Creations, you should find all the iterations of your creature.
Open them up and edit them, and when you're done it will ask if you want to replace or save a new version. Just choose replace.

Offline Retsek

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I've got survivalism
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 08:34:34 am »
Or you could edit it from the Sporepedia.

Offline Techleo

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 08:45:03 am »
What a relief. I couldn't stand having a species with a bad backstory. Would be bad enough to me to destroy there world and start over hehe. Would really suck since the evolution of the species was really amazing. Damned.. I really need to sleep more. 3 hours a night isn't enough. Ever since I got it sunday Ive been up all night!