Author Topic: Ban/delete/replace creatures. Does it work, and how?  (Read 931 times)

Offline Necrox

• Venture Conqueror
  • Underwater Civs For President!
    • View Profile
    • Lupus Photo
Ban/delete/replace creatures. Does it work, and how?
« on: September 09, 2008, 08:07:45 am »
Right. My problem is this:
I have several creatures from friends in my game that I don't want there. I love all the other stuff but don't care for a few. They don't offend me or anything, but I just don't like them.

What are my options?

Currently I can see two buttons in my sporepedia on the creatures - ban and delete. But delete is only active on my own creatures I can't delete ANY others. If I choose ban it asks me if I want to ban the creature from all my games and report it to EA! Yipes! No I don't want to bloody report Hydro (example), I just want ONE of his otherwise fine 300 creatures out of my one game :-X

I remember hearing that it should be possible to remove a creature from your universe and have it replaced by another (last time was 6 months ago or so). Is banning really the only way of doing that? It's so extreme.

I'm guessing I could manually delete the creature card manually outside the game, but what if I do WANT that creature in one of my savegames but not the other? And what's to keep it from being redownloaded next time I open spore?

Have I missed something? Any input would be greatly appreciated.