Author Topic: Epic Creatures - You share the pictures!  (Read 48677 times)

Offline Nazitra

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
    • LiveJournal
Re: Epic Creatures - You share the pictures!
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2008, 09:22:27 am »
Chimp epic I saw at night, while messing around with a horrible deformed version of someone's creature. XD

Offline Moogie

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2008, 09:55:15 am »
My favourite epic, SiestaGuru's Fleydian. :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDevr4wiNHs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDevr4wiNHs</a>

Yes, it ate me shortly thereafter.

Offline SiestaGuru

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2008, 11:05:53 am »
My favourite epic, SiestaGuru's Fleydian. :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDevr4wiNHs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDevr4wiNHs</a>

Yes, it ate me shortly thereafter.

;D I thought he was a friendly guy, it seems hes a agressive spawn right in front of you type of creature, LOL!

Its the first time ive seen a creature of mine in another ones game, it makes me very happy  ;) Its my first creature epicsized aswell, I havent encountered one of my own creatures as a epic yet (well technically I had seen another creature getting epicsized in the events thing, but ive never see it)

My best stuff: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=st-sc%3Assc-500079691379

Random stuff: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-SiestaGuru|2263001209%3Assc-500036839043%3Aview-top_rated

Aircraft: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-SiestaGuru|2263001209%3Assc-500020463820%3Aview-top_rated

Offline Gzillafan1

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2008, 12:52:30 pm »
@DaMuncha:im sorry you had to see my robot as an epic.I should have deleted it.it was just for fun.However,its great to see another Godzilla character epicized(the giant squid thing).

Offline Jaleho

• Stargate Superstar
  • The Infamous El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Inflatable Studios
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2008, 01:17:06 pm »
I got some shots of an epic Torpal... like a friggin four-armed Kong, i tell ya. I'll have to upload them somewhere...

Offline Miclee

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2008, 01:19:08 pm »
I saw an epic Squido fight an epic Demon Mallen in civ stage. It was cool.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2008, 05:00:13 pm »
Here is an epic near my city, its one of Species001's creatures, forget the name.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v214/smjjames/spore%20screenshots/?action=view&current=Spore_2008-09-18_08-35-35.png

Anyways, it was pretty close to my city and so when I had sent two of my vehichles to a spice geyser north of it, the thing went and nuked both of them, so I decided I had to destroy it.

This shows it a little ways north of the city.

As I was waiting for the cash to build up, it wandered over towards my city. When I had the cash, I immediarely plopped down a turret and also moved a few buildings to make sure they don't get targeted. However, after it hit the turret one or two times, the epic simply stopped attacking and just stood there, bieng hammered by the one turret. It was kind of unexpected behavior for an epic, the turret killed it a few minutes later. The thing just did the roar animations and stuff instead of attacking, which made it somewhat of a letdown as I expected more action.

Offline j99450

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Eagle42 on Sporepedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2008, 07:01:38 pm »
Don't have a pic, but in tribal I had an earlier version of my creature as both an "animal" and an epic.  It was kind of weird seeing an earlier version of my "self" just outside my village, and as an epic.

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2008, 08:12:55 pm »
@DaMuncha:im sorry you had to see my robot as an epic.I should have deleted it.it was just for fun.However,its great to see another Godzilla character epicized(the giant squid thing).

Nah, I thought it was cool. didnt bother me though, it was tribal stage and it wasnt any where near my tribe.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2008, 02:05:42 pm »
I got some shots of an epic Torpal... like a friggin four-armed Kong, i tell ya. I'll have to upload them somewhere...

I would like to see that!

Chimp epic I saw at night, while messing around with a horrible deformed version of someone's creature. XD

I think that's my Australopithecus.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:10:17 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2008, 04:39:44 pm »
I haven't seen alot of my creatures as epics here. I've only seen maybe one as an epic in my game so far though. While there are a few epics shown, they don't seem to appear as epics very often, at least for me.

Offline Poised

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2008, 05:44:45 pm »
(edit)
I haven't seen alot of my creatures as epics here. I've only seen maybe one as an epic in my game so far though. While there are a few epics shown, they don't seem to appear as epics very often, at least for me.
Wow you have a TON of excellent critters, I just added you and I cant wait to see them ingame :)

So ... my Lazy Howlers were strolling along peacefully when this monstrosity grabbed me and decided to make me his meal.

He took a few bites and found me unpleasant I think (notice how Im dangling on one of his claws)

Because he tossed me 50 meters away and left me alone :)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:57:44 pm by Poised »

Offline Ichthyostega

• Rally-X Roadster
  • Behold! The fanhorn from the planet Snaiad.
    • View Profile
    • Ichthyostegland
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2008, 10:31:40 pm »
On my sanctuary planet (which is in my home solar system and has no spice), I have taken some shots of the ecosystem.

Here, I explore my planet using the hologram scout. I am being attacked by some European green toads (Bufo viridis). In the background, there is a giant blue anteater.

The mean old giant grabs a toad and starts eating it (excuse the nostrils not being attached to the snout).

Well, the bufotoxin probably made him change his mind and then throw it into the ocean.

Ichthyostega

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2008, 12:07:38 am »
lol, I've got to get to that point in the game, but just haven't.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2008, 08:31:53 am »
This was attacking a city on my home planet in the space stage.

I filled it with pulse shots after this photo.