Author Topic: "Spore the game is ****" - Yahtzee  (Read 7567 times)

Offline Allch Chcar

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • City of Refuge
Re: "Spore the game is sh1t"
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 08:23:05 pm »
Some of us know who Yahtzee is.
Some of us don't, which is great, now we can introduce the lovable Yahtzee. From his obscene spamming of the f-bomb and various other colorful language not heard since that 8 hour stunt of Halo, to his noob tactics of trying to beat a game with his superfast button mashing, to his incredible fascination with Mmorpigers and the "way of the Grind", and now the verifiable fact that all of Yahtzee's friends are noobs like him.

It really makes you glad he's in Australia and helps you remember to hope and pray you never meet him or his friends on a public server. Because then he'd answer all of your questions of "how I mine for fish?" and "where is the quest giver?" with "bleep bleep idiot bleep bleep the bleep manual bleep chin bleep goldfish!!!11"
No Ph34r.
~ |CoR| Sgt-Allch Chcar*XP*

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 02:57:40 am »
the lovable Yahtzee.
                |
              D:/
             ? ? ?
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!

Offline Moogie

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
Re: "Spore the game is ****" - Yahtzee
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 03:06:55 am »
I love Yahtzee's video reviews. Anyone who takes them seriously must be hearing this "whoosh" sound over their heads pretty often. :)

Offline Seloth

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 03:19:28 am »
Exactly lol ^

Ever watch the one where he replies to some of the hate mail lol,He strives and makes a mockery from it....Come on,who wouldnt.

So Alch you taking him abit too seriously.It's probably jsut  charecter h puts on for the reviewings anyway *L*

And you dorealise that this forum is primairly international,Like for instance I'm from Ireland,I represent one of the majoring of European Players,you are one person from your country.There are lots of Australian players here so you shouldnt speak for everyone.

Offline SporeForSure

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 07:13:39 am »
I love Yahtzee's video reviews. Anyone who takes them seriously must be hearing this "whoosh" sound over their heads pretty often. :)

Agree, i see them as funny and somewhat serious and sometimes his complains are REALLY legit, but some of the reviews are also contradictory. Take Oblivion for example, first he praises fasttravel, then he complains about it. I really enjoy Oblivion and my opinion does not change, even if i also appreciate Yahtzes "reviews".

I also really enjoy Spore...
”It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring” (Dr. Carl Sagan)

Offline Rusted

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:54 am »
The scrolling in space stage can mean life or death for your ship. I have my scroll wheel turned up several notches and I've frequently been destroyed in transit to a planet's surface.

Use, X and space, and pause.  It's lame, but generally when getting attacked I pause, scrool out as much as I can, unpause, scroll a enough to get to the next level, pause, scroll all the way out, unpause... repeat.  It's lame, but keeps me from getting hit too much when I can't hit back.
Terraforming. 
Turning dirt, forming.
Turning dirt; forming.
Terraforming.

Rusted -Sporepedia Name and Link
PM if you add me, I'll return the favor.

Offline Techleo

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 09:27:10 am »
Yahtzee can burn in the pits of oblivion now ;D Ill stoke the fire even!
All kidding aside, he was a bit to sarcastic and he isn't know for his imagination persay. Spore really isn't for a gamer so much as storytellers in my opinion. Which fortunately I am a storyteller and Im in heaven. ::)

Offline Allch Chcar

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • City of Refuge
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 08:10:13 pm »
Sarchasm.
No Ph34r.
~ |CoR| Sgt-Allch Chcar*XP*