Author Topic: some dummy questions for the lucky basterds with spore  (Read 1461 times)

Offline vonboy

• Centipede Crackerjack
  • the tiniest evil thing known to man and willosaurs
    • View Profile
some dummy questions for the lucky basterds with spore
« on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:49 pm »
how do the atmospheric generators, volcano tools, ect stuff that terraforms a planet work? does it keep raising or lowering it's respective attribute forever? does it do it till it reaches the perfect amount, and stop? does it just to it for a little while, and stop having an effect? do you tell it when you want it to stop? do you have to buy it before you use it? do you just pay money whenever you use it? does it keep sucking up funds while it is functioning?

thanks to anybody who feels like answering that wall of questions.

Quote from: ilikedirt
your spores are wack

Fatal Error: You're creature is crap. You're computer will now explode.

check out my sporepedia page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/vonboy

Offline plastik

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
Re: some dummy questions for the lucky basterds with spore
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 12:45:40 pm »
They work for a short time, normally just enough to get to the next T-level (from 0 to 1 for example). You have to buy them individually, like ammunition, from any planet which is selling them (most planets do as far as I can see).

Offline Martham112

• Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:48:13 pm »
That's half right. There are also permanent ones without charges. These are more expensive and function the same, but you get to keep them forever.

Offline outlander_biz

• Microvision Master
  • Muwahaha (evil laugh, shh don't tell anyone)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 12:48:24 pm »
you do eventually unlock things like cloud vacuum, cloud dispenser, heatray, and coldray that do it for free the only thing it they use is your ships energy.  
I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed there would be no more war