Author Topic: 1/3 Of us are going to die soon. Nope, sorry, not joking.  (Read 15449 times)

werechicken

Re: 1/3 Of us are going to die soon. Nope, sorry, not joking.
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2006, 02:58:04 am »
This is all an elaborate plot by the Illuminati and their splinter group Majestic 12. First, they will spread rumors of a deadly disease, so that when they create it it will seem natural. Then, in order to control people and achieve world domination, they will create the virus in a universal constructor, and then spread the virus. There will be a vaccine, but the public will not know about it, and MAJ-12 will only give it to the rich and famous, and only if these people comply with the will of the Illuminati. This will be the last step towards world domination.

Wait... Something about that sounded awfully familiar. Maybe I should ask J.C?  ;)
The illuminati are in fact the servants of a darker power, Jay-hoff. Jay-hoff is a hideous but highly advanced alien clad in a pyramid shaped life support system. Only his eye is visible. He visited earth several thousand years ago and installed himself as a god with the help of advanced automatons the primitivce humans called 'angels'. However, Jay-hoff was defeated when a human insurgent discovered a way to turn the automatons against their master. The first angel to be subverted in this way was named Sha-ton (or number one in Jay-hoff's language). Sha-ton gathered support by corrupting more automatons until the armies of both sides were equal and became locked in a stalemate. Now both powers are fighting a secret war on Earth, the illuminati are trying to help Jay-hoff conquer earth again. One of their weapons is in fact bird flu.
Also, lizard people.

Whatthe hell happened here?

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2006, 08:31:01 am »
You know whats funny. The US barely did anything to prevent SARS (I think) but they spending millions of dollars on keeping Canadian Beef out of their country. Sars has way better chances of being caught by someone rather then someone catching Mad Cow Disease (Plus you'd only catch it if you ate the brain OF A COW THAT ACTUALLY HAS BSE).

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2006, 08:32:39 am »
You know whats funny. The US barely did anything to prevent SARS (I think) but they spending millions of dollars on keeping Canadian Beef out of their country. Sars has way better chances of being caught by someone rather then someone catching Mad Cow Disease (Plus you'd only catch it if you ate the brain OF A COW THAT ACTUALLY HAS BSE).

BSE is old. What about British Beef and French imports? That was years ago.

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2006, 08:46:55 am »

BSE is old. What about British Beef and French imports? That was years ago.

Not that old. 3 years or so. Are the borders to beef are still closed between Canada & America? If so, then BSE is not old at all. Plus I was talking about the past were north America was worried about three diseases: BSE, SARS and West Nile Virus.

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2006, 10:29:47 am »
If I understand it correctly, at this time, Canada can export beef to the US if the cattle are at least 30months of age or older. Japan has eased its restrictions on US and Canadian Beef as well, but are not happy with the testing conditions.

It is an odd market. At one point the US exported most of its beef to other countries, like Japan and Europe. It then imported beef from other places (Canada, Central, and South America) for domestic consumption.

When the borders shut, you actually were getting better beef for sale in the US, but people didn't like it as much, they were not used to it. Those of you in the US remember all the 'Black Angus' ads on TV? 'Black Angus' meat used to be exported heavily and was a lesser sold meat here in the US, so suddenly the market was full of it and they had to get rid of it somehow. A lot of people didn't like it.

If and when the borders reopen, it will be interesting to see if the beef eating Americans will be able to happily switch back to imported beef. I think the market will take a generation to recover.

2/3rds of you are going to die later. Nope, sorry, you're not going to escape either.

-Lego

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2006, 10:32:09 am »
This is all an elaborate plot by the Illuminati and their splinter group Majestic 12. First, they will spread rumors of a deadly disease, so that when they create it it will seem natural. Then, in order to control people and achieve world domination, they will create the virus in a universal constructor, and then spread the virus. There will be a vaccine, but the public will not know about it, and MAJ-12 will only give it to the rich and famous, and only if these people comply with the will of the Illuminati. This will be the last step towards world domination.

Wait... Something about that sounded awfully familiar. Maybe I should ask J.C?  ;)
The illuminati are in fact the servants of a darker power, Jay-hoff. Jay-hoff is a hideous but highly advanced alien clad in a pyramid shaped life support system. Only his eye is visible. He visited earth several thousand years ago and installed himself as a god with the help of advanced automatons the primitivce humans called 'angels'. However, Jay-hoff was defeated when a human insurgent discovered a way to turn the automatons against their master. The first angel to be subverted in this way was named Sha-ton (or number one in Jay-hoff's language). Sha-ton gathered support by corrupting more automatons until the armies of both sides were equal and became locked in a stalemate. Now both powers are fighting a secret war on Earth, the illuminati are trying to help Jay-hoff conquer earth again. One of their weapons is in fact bird flu.
Also, lizard people.

Whatthe hell happened here?

Well, my post was a refrence to Deus Ex. I don't know what KS's is about, though.
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0

Offline Mjavabean

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
    • Mjavabean's homepage
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2006, 12:25:52 pm »
I think that 100% of us will die within the next 184684842 years.

werechicken

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2006, 03:27:28 pm »
I think that 100% of us will die within the next 184684842 years.
maybe you will, I intend to watch this planet be swallowed up by the expansion of the sun

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2006, 07:38:46 am »
wel i wont die cose im gonna live til the cured age and al diseases and prevent from being killed then ppl wil go to other planets and i wil follow them leaving the earth as food for the sun and i wil live FOREVER muhahahahahahhahaha

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2006, 08:14:41 am »
wel i wont die cose im gonna live til the cured age and al diseases and prevent from being killed then ppl wil go to other planets and i wil follow them leaving the earth as food for the sun and i wil live FOREVER muhahahahahahhahaha

Someone will eventually lynch you for your abysmal spelling.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2006, 01:29:11 pm »

But seriously, show some courtesy and spell well with good grammar so we can understand you better.

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
  • http://www.pbfcomics.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2006, 03:15:24 pm »
I think this forum would be a better place if a third of the people died. Just have to make sure it's the right third...

werechicken

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2006, 03:26:22 pm »
I think this forum would be a better place if a third of the people died. Just have to make sure it's the right third...

okay whatever you say Hitler, now back to the original topic

Offline SumGI

• Joust Warrior
  • If those flies loose their eyes, we are in trouble
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2006, 07:59:58 pm »

<snip>

But seriously, show some courtesy and spell well with good grammar so we can understand you better.
He's going to work on that during his extra 500 years of life  ;)
"By placing a light in a field at night, the boy flies fly in, and as they pass near the light they are unknowingly shot in the reproductives by invisible radiation and sterilized...
They mate and die happy. The female lays her eggs and she dies happy. The eggs die and we are happy..."

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2006, 02:36:02 am »
NEVER evryone knows that bad spelling gives u 10 more years of living so here i go. i kan cpel rael goud....TRANSLATE THAT muhahahaha

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.