Author Topic: Question about Space stage - holograms.  (Read 9257 times)

Offline Lippy

• Galaga General
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Space stage - holograms.
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 08:16:49 am »
Sorry for the bump, but I figured it would go best here.

I found out that your hologram can pick up artifacts and spice crates.  There's no pick up animation. They just shrink when you click on them and go into your cargo hold.  A hold out from when the hologram was real I guess.

I use my home planet's moon as storage for artifacts.  I went to the grouping and created the hologram near them.  They're rather hi-res models and textures for how small they are.

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 02:19:54 pm »
I do that do i make my moon a Wild Life like zoo and its full of animals and but in a moutin with a hole in it i hide my artifacts in :p

Offline Vetro

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Behold Life.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 02:23:57 pm »
I've actually found the hologram quite useful since I enjoy playing around with civ level species, I simply go to one of the cities, raise a handful of epics, then deploy the hologram, after that, things get interesting, sometimes the citizens will run up and desperately try to attack the epic (some will even use spit) and it gets even better when the enemies of that city show up, the epics get distracted and starts blowing up planes and sometimes start attacking each other while a massive battle happens above them, quite fun to watch from ground level.
"The Finest ship in my estimation that has ever been built or ever will be"- Captain Bertram Hayes, RMS Olympic

Offline Tabitha CrackaWitch

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 05:18:04 pm »
uhhh hello??? i came for the keys not the entire blog :( but i do like the teleportation AND holigram idea :)

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 04:23:26 am »
Uhhh Hi and welcome to the forums.